Chapter 54

Sorry for late update

Flashback writing was kinda challenging for me.
Please read and let me know how you like it or not?

Happy Reading

When I walked out of bedroom, I saw them in hall all were sitting on floor and busy with their notes.

They saw me and smiled wishing "hi" I returned the smile with polite "hello"

I m sure Ketak didn't see me in towel because I didn't see him as well, but I recognized him because of his voice. I didn't feel awkward or tried to make anything big deal.

I walked with cool lemon water because it's afternoon and weather is hot. I handed them glass and was debating whether I should join them or not.

Kabir pulled my hand and made me seat beside him. Soon he started to me some stuff regarding their assignment

And didn't realize they both join us in conversation. It was like they three were teaching me.

In a instant I felt them like my brothers they remind me of home. Simply I nodded and started feel like home.

I tried to understand the concept and asked my doubts too. For my surprise Kunal was more good in explaing.

I m person who asks lot's questions even very easy once which are important. While talking normally. I felt how Kabir didn't realize his gestures but he keep touching me in whole the time. Sometimes simply holding my hand, playing or touching my fingers. Touching my arms.

I have once read there are different kind of people and everyone have their different way of love, some say it some show it, some doesn't express. O had read one type where one like to be in touch.

I feel he falls in that category!

Suddenly the topic was changing from study to in other matters. Life, career, relatives how all and everything are annoying.

I agreed to them without a doubt, "life was easy in childhood once we get old life gets change, I still remember saying bru that I don't want to study anymore I already studied for ten years making it sound like 'Teeennn years' when I passed" I said remembering past just like yesterday.

"Yeah but we never knew, that was only start after that life take drastically changes" said Kunal.

"But college life have it's on benefits too" he said winking at Kunal.

I m sure he is playboy.

"Not for all" said Kabir and Kunal agreed with him quickly.

"You both are different but others want relationship freedom at that age I m sure Annie would agree with it?" Said Ketak asking my response.

"Yeah, I have seen that kind of people around me too, but I have hardly seen any relationship surviving after college finished" I never liked the concept of dating without serious commitments.

Because you got married before you can start your love life!

I will never regret that I thought looking at Kabir was playing with my fingers unconsciously.

Regret and Kabir won't suit ever in same line!

Subconscious declared with smile.

"You are talking like you have already graduated" asked Kabir smiling

"No, but I have observed my junior college classmates relationship" I replied

"Classmates relationship or your" asked Kunal playfully.