Chapter 35

I m so Sorry for late update

No more time wasting

Happy reading

My day is rocking awesome.

Fu**ing awesome, if I m not wrong.

Thanks genius.

First of all early morning surprise test, then in canteen I committed my life's biggest mistake.

Actually you committed that way before, maybe on your first night.

Shut your mouth two are enough.

"I can't believe Nish it's been months since you got married and still you both are not have done anything" Sanidha says and I give her are you crazy look because she is giving me same, I can't do anything other than coping her.

Neetu pipes in "she have done somethings and according to me it's fine if she needs her time then she can have, it's a arrange marriage they need time and they are youn.."

Sanidha cuts off her in middle "yeah that's what I m Saying you both guys are young, you should have some action, I can't believe you are young any more... I guess old couple could show more action then you guys" she says showing how big crime I have done.

And also said you are old lady
My subconscious mind laughs manically on me.

Really?

Yeah moron

"Shut up All of you" my stupid subconscious mind you too.

"Okay" three voice in union .

"Why don't we are talking about the surprise test, which was super amazing and tough too, because we are not studying nowdays, that questions were foreign to us" I say mocking the word surprise test.

"Nish baby, believe me nothing is more important then your love life for us" she says showing her fake love and care.

"Exams are starting from next week and we are wasting our time like this"
I say them meaningfully.

"Nish, you can manage exam we have time for that but I think today you need to do something" she says so seriously that I look her for continuing.

Neetu is also looking her waiting to know what I should do "you need to do that today in night"

"What? Are you mad?" I ask her pissed with all this.

"Neetu tell her, aren't I m saying right?" She sees Neetu.

"Look Nishu, we know that you love him, and I m sure till now you too know this. If you feel comfortable and want to take your life ahead then take action, it will be a good experience I m sure for you. Because the way you was saying it today about your all those situations shows that you are confused, I know maybe you want to wait or you want to do but be clear don't get confused. It must have hurt his feelings too" Neetu smiles lightly on me then Sanidha continue