Chapter 3

Happy Reading

I'm totally mess I don't know how to drape saree. When mummy taught me how to drape saree I didn't gave to much attention, cause I thought it's easy I just said her "I know how to drape saree, Anku taught me you don't take tension" I lied to her.

Now she will not take tension

I shall have to take tension this stupid cloth called as saree who idiots wear or like drape it.

Oh god and these YouTube videos are also not helping me thank god kabir had got ready early in the morning and left the room for me to get ready.

He is different from papa and Bhaiya, when in morning my alarm rang like always I tried to find it on bed below my pillow but it wasn't there.

I shake Anku and say "Anku please find that stupid thing and off it"

I shake her again and feel her arms are big and muscular, but before I can give that thought more attention that stupid alarm is off and I'm back to my dream land.

After sometimes I fill someone is touching my face lovingly and that touch is soft "mummy please let me sleep" I turn and try to hide my face in pillow, in my sleeping state without opening my eyes I murmur "yesterday was very tiering day for me, all marriage rituals were tiering" I think yesterday was different from all other marriages which I had attended in my life. But why I couldn't understand and than again I feel a soft hand is touching my hairs, than it click me

yesterday I got married

and in jiffy I'm up holding tam-tam's hand in my hand and looking straight in black eyes who has same shock expression as mine our finger touche slightly on Tam-tam and there is something different just like last night something starts running in my body and making it alive and soon it reachs to my heart which have stopped beating due to shock but now it takes a forign pace like any moment it will be out of my chest and he too feel the same way just like I do because he is mirroring my expression of shock, confusion, curiosity and happiness. I quickly pull away my hands.

"Good morning beautiful and sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep" I look up and he moves Tam-tam to in front of my face and moved his hand in a "hi" gesture.

"There is some rituals to perform today also and if you will not start getting ready now than you will late" It click me he was touching my face with tam-tam's hand...

wow Einstein

He moves toward cupboard, keeps tam-tam in it and turns towards me "Be ready for another tiering day wifey" he winks at me and he leaves the room.

I'm so stupid surely he also thinks the same about me who behave like this with their husband just after their marriage.

Oh god I woke up him and called him Anku and after that I called him Mummy. way to go nishu...way to go

I hear a knock on door following with a voice
"Nishu"

"1 minute aunty"
I carefully take my saree in my hand so, I won't trap in it and walk to door and open it.

She looks at me, she is shock is an understatement.

"Oh dear, if you are having difficulty in draping saree why don't you call me?"

"Oh a..actually I don't want to disturb you"

"Nishu, don't you feel me as your mother?" She asks sadly.