Chapter 53

As usual Sorry friends, for a late update.🙏

Don't shout much, I love my ears, go slowly down and read slowly.

Kabir's POV

Oh god my ears👂👂

I should had known the power of his name😆😆.

Love you all😘😘❤

Now no more disturbance

Happy reading

I broke the hug and look into her eyes, those brown eyes. I have never seen anything this much pure, their innocence makes me crazy.

I lean towards her lips, her eyes got little big with my move but she close her eyes slowly allowing me.

I was so near to her, I admire her face. She is so beautiful, I can never understand how I got her. But now when I have her I m going to cherish her forever.

I close my eyes and lean forward to claim her lips. For my surprise she stands up from my lap.

Feeling shock I stand as well. She looked little tensed. I didn't know what come in her mind. I can never let her be tensed or sad.

"What happened Annie?" I asked

She was avoiding eye contact "I think we should move to bed"

"What" I didn't understand what she meant.

"Kabir I don't want you to stress your hand so it will be best if we go in bedroom and do there" she said while fumbling with her shirt and avoiding eye contact.

"Do what?" I asked getting totally what she mean.

"That" she said without looking me.

"What that?" I asked playing innocent.

"Oh god" she looked up then here and there "don't act with me I know you understand"

I hold her both shoulders and turned her "look at me" she slowly looked up at me.

"Annie why are you so shy? I like you bold, I will love when you will order me on bed" I wink at her.

She looked at me with open mouth.

"Though I don't mind this shy side, I love this red cheeks" I said caressing her cheeks

"Kabir" she hugged me.

I just chuckled.

"Now will you tell me clearly what is in your head"

"I don't want you to stress your arms, and you know when you touch me I can't move so once we start ummm it will difficult" she said hiding in my chest.

My Saint birdie

I break the hug and hold her face in my palms.
"Oh, but if you want we can use this table, this chair or maybe that kitchen counter" her expression was price less.

"I hate you" she beat me on chest with her small hands.

I hold them and kissed them slowly, I even licked it slightly. I heard her sharp breath, she closed her eyes and placed her one hand on my chest.

Just her one touch and my body reacts.

Where it reacts Mr pervert?

Today I want to make it special for us. I was carving for her since long. As her order we walk to bedroom and I closed the door.

She sat on bed looking nervous, it feels like it's our first night after marriage. I sat beside her took her hand in mine interlocking them.

"You know Annie, what's so special in you?" I asked her.