Chapter 29

I am heartedly Sorry friends, for making you all wait this late...

I wrote update before something else but my heart didn't like that so i took more time in changing whole chapter.

I m really sorry guys, I understand you all are getting sad because of too much late updates and being rude...
My dear rude friends please Guys forgive me ...it's not like that i m not trying but it's not happening ....i know it's my fault..and i m really very sorry from bottom of my heart. I m not angry on you guys... Bcz I now it's your love for my story talking.

I never write my story in bad mood, I love my this story most and can't risk with it. sometimes your comments change my mood from bad to good and vice versa.

Happy reading

Like all other exams day I am worshipping and praying to god for good exam, but it's not my exam. It's my hero's exam, please it be good, keep him always safe and happy.

I know it's selfish to worship like this for reason but I can't help it. I m little selfish in these kind of situation.

"Ganpati bappa you know me, you are always in my heart. Please god you know how much he means for me, let his exams be good and keep him happy,

I don't like sad Kabir, he makes me sad too, it's fine if he being angry and arrogant but not sad.
So please don't let him be sad ever and keep him safe too, keep happy and heathy Mummy papa, mom dad and all Thank you god"
I do (🙏pranam) to god.

Today he will have his last exam, I hope it will go rocking like his second last exam, I can't forget how he called me that day with so much happiness.

I was in canteen, when my cell phone vibrated. It was Kabir's call, I checked time It's 2pm.

"He must had came out from his examination" I said to myself and felt so happy that I m the first person with he wants to talk.

"Hello, how was your exam" I asked, I was fearing if exam would had bad then sure as hell today I can't cheer up him, Because he would get more negative then before.

"Hi Anni .....Exam was good" his first two words were like whisper and believe me they were enough for making my body melt, I got goosebumps from his voice. It's strange, weird but don't know why still I love this effect which his voice creat on my body. It's like new dangerous addiction but i want to feel it. Letter three words were enough for showing his happiness In his words.

"Oh, Thank god" I said thanking god, 'thank you bappa once again'
I talked to god in my heart.

"Hmm thanks to you too" oh god this guy and his voice.

I surely love his voice.

You love him too!

It's soon for deciding that my dear subconscious mind.

Useless girl

Whatever

"Are you there? Annie"

"Yeah, no need to thank me" I said getting shy.

From when you are getting girly!

My wish, you keep quit.

Whatever!

Seriously she mocked me with my words....stupid subconscious mind.

"Hey please, let me thank you. You have done something's for me, I want to thank you for all that, Please accept it" his words were sincere.