Chapter 47

Happy Reading

The pain I heard through mom was unbearable it almost killed me to see her, don't know how tough it would have been for all to go through. Don't know what pain my Kabir had gone through.

Mom broke the hug and wiped her tears then continue "the pain I felt was nothing in compare with Kabir's pain, seeing him going through chemotherapies, getting more irritated and weak. There was a time where he left all the hopes that he can survive all this and live a normal life. There was a guy named Saurav he was of same age as like Kabir, he was  suffering from cancer too, he was final stage there was very rare chances of his surviving. He was going through same kind of pain like Kabir they became friend. After he passed away Kabir's condition started to get worse he stopped to reacting all the treatment. He started to denying treatment at that moment I thought I lost my child" she started sobbing.

My Kabir, my heart is aching with your pain, how can you keep all this inside you and never shared all this with me.

"Mom it's okay if you don't want to talk about all this and go through all pain than please don't. I m happy that you all win the battle and I have my Kabir. I will love him the way he deserves I will take care of him the way I should. He is so much important for me I will make him realise. I won't bring this topic front of anyone mom. I m glad all bad phase had ended" I said and hugged her.

"Nishu, thank you so much for coming in my life. You are the answers of my prayers I can never thank you enough for giving me my son back. Thank you for loving him and accepting him" I don't know why she is thanking me maybe she feels I m making her son happy.

She doesn't have idea how Kabir manages with me and my tantrums but still he cares for me more than I deserves.

"He is fighter, he won his battle now I pray that no pain in his life comes again" I said fearing with the thought.

"We left India for his treatment, whatever we had, we tried our best with all for his Treatment in London he started to show positive results, at that time we took loans we arrange money nothing was more important than him, the day we heard he is totally fine we started to believe in God more but we were still in fear that it can come back like many cases so we kept checking and testing his health and reports. After 5years doctor finally said he is totally free and out of that disease" a relief washed over my heart with mom's last words.

He is totally fine

"Mom I was thinking to go Bangalore, but don't know where I will stay, since Kabir likes to stay in hostel with his friends. I don't want to trouble him" I said trying to change the topic.

"Don't worry about that, Kabir will go anywhere with you, nothing matters to him as long you are beside him" mom said and looked better than before.

I wished good night to mom and walked to my room, I missed Kabir so much that I don't want to sleep without him.

Let's have video call with Mr hubby!

"Hi beautiful" he was laying on bed and was shirtless.

My favourite sight!

"Hi" I replied still in daze with all the revelation.

"You look tired? What happened?" He asked while sitting.

"Hmm, nothing just a long day" I replied feeling so many things inside me.

"All is fine? Baby" he asked

"Hmm, better. Was missing you it's more difficult than what I had thought" I said feeling the distance between us.

"Why are you crying baby I miss you too it's just a phase of distance it will end soon, haven't we gone through this before?" He tried to console me like baby.