Bonus Chapter 5

Thank you so much guys for 1.9k votes and 19k Views

Karwa chauth special.

It's their first Karwa chauth after marriage and Kabir had come from his hostel to celebrate it with Anisha.

Third person Pov

"Kabir, please try to understand this fast means a lot to me and I want to do it. Not for you but for the belief I have on my god" Anisha stated.

"Okay, I got it, you are not going to let go of this idea of fasting. But please don't do fast without eating anything or at least have some drinks tomorrow. I don't want you to get sick and you know how weak you are" Kabir was trying to get some middle path so his worries can be reduced.

"For god sake, it's a strict fast. I won't have anything , not even water till I see the moon" Anisha Angrily replied. She was trying to convince him from so long now her mind was hot with his stupid ideas.

"Okay, so if this fast is so important for you than I will do it too"

"What the hell? Why will you do it?"

"For the same reason"

"Kabir please understand I'm Doing it for your good health and life"

"So I will do it for your good health and life"

Anisha just shook her head. She knew very well she couldn't do anything in this matter.

Kabir was a hell stubborn creature.

"As you wish"

With the decision both were in their own peace, Anisha was feeling glad somehow she did convince him. Kabir was feeling better at least he was going to give her company in this stupid fast.

He did believe in God but not in this stupidity. According to him no fast can increase anyone's life.

"Papa has invited all of us, mom dad will come in afternoon we need to leave early morning. So, after sargai we will leave" Anisha informed him.

"Okay, Annie"

"Btw Kabir, did you even have done any kind of fast?" Anisha asked curiously.

"Hmm, actually I have done. Don't worry I will manage" he kissed her forehead before settling on bed beside Tam-tam and her.

Anisha wanted to know about his experience but it was rare that he didn't say anything about his experience or what fast he did.

Anisha shrugged her shoulder and held Kabir's hand on her stomach and pulled it up to her lips. She kissed his palm.

No matter how much this guy irritated her but she knew, he was just trying to save her from unnecessary trouble. How can she make him understand that superstitious or not she will do whatever will make him healthy and give him a long life.

After all she wanted to be with him always and forever, and there was no big deal in making that forever longer with some fast. She had done fasts before and it's not a big deal for her.

*****

When Anisha woke up early morning for sargai, she saw how peaceful her husband looked hugging Tam Tam. She clicked his picture.

She kissed his forehead.

"Wake up" she softly said and caressed his hair.

He didn't react at all, she shook him little.

"What Annie?" He murmured sleepily.

"You need to get fresh in some minutes for sargai"

"Give me 5 minutes"