Chapter 43

Happy Reading

He kissed me so softly at so passionately. He bit my lower lip and played with it. I was feeling wild with his hands which were roaming on me shamelessly.

He was caressing me inside my top, there wasn't any restriction like before no more Nono zone. He was enjoying his freedom. I was getting goosebumps. He moved down towards my neck leaving hot wet kisses. My hand was inside his hair pulling him more close to me.

"Kabbb...ir" he sucked there hard making me feel intense pleasure.

"Kabi...ohh" I wasn't able to say anything at this moment.

"Hmm" he replied still sucking me.

he moved little up and kissed my jawline and reached to my lips. We kissed enjoying the flavor of each-others. At This moment I didn't want to stop, he took entrance in my mouth which I gladly give. His tongue  explored every inch of my mouth while dancing with my tongue.

After a very very long kiss we pulled apart to catch some breath. I looked at him and realized he had a very cute simple smile on his face. He looked at me, his eyes were so dark that his gaze lit my body. I was feeling hot, he was setting fire inside me.

In no minutes we were naked on bed, loving each other. Passion was travelling inside our body making other feel the warmth of it. I was melting with his touches. I was in his lap hugging him feeling the intense pleasure on my body which he was providing from his mouth. He bit me little on my shoulder, it was painful but very little, pleasure was so high.

I kissed him on his bare chest feeling it's rise and fall. My one hand was on his stomach roaming aimlessly while my other hand was on his back. With my every kiss and move I can feel him groan.

I bit little on his upper chest enjoying his moan.

"Aannie" with a swift move he tackle me on bed, my both hand was either side of me, he crashed his lips with mine, it was showing the urgency. I was already wanting him.

The urge in me was so high, he moved down to my stomach and kiss me there, licked me making me rise little up, clutching duvet with my both hands.

"Kabirrr"

He knew that I can't wait anymore and what I m wanting. Our passion was so high he took action for it and it was my peak with closed eyes I shredder around him.

When I opened my eyes I saw his intense full eyes, filled with love and passion. He bent and suck my tear which I didn't feel till now.

We slept hugging each other, all my fear and tension were gone. I m safe in this arm. I snuggled a little more closer and kissed him on chest.

It's the only place where I belong.

In morning on breakfast table mom told us there's marriage function in some close client's home, they are close like family. we are invited and she wanted Kabir and me to come with her in that function since dad is busy. 

I m not unsocial person but sometimes I hate family gathering, not because I don't like people it's because it's more about the person if they are good then everything is good, everyone can enjoy but sometimes they are not interested in enjoying and they don't let other enjoy. Since we are just guest there so, I can simply enjoy there.

It's a marriage ceremony I need to wear some lehnga or saree. And I don't know whether I have something decent to wear. I have Lots of sarees and lehngas because I m newly wed. But I m not sure what to wear.

I thought first to ask Kabir for choosing something decent from my cupboard, but in a second thought I can take help from mom.

Yeah, we can surprise Kabir and give him some hard time to breathe.