Chapter 52

Happy Reading

It's been a week and finally Kabir is all good, but he needs to be careful with his right hand and don't need to stress his Body with much work.

Kabir is so happy, I can read in his eyes. I m glad I talked with mom and planned this surprise. I got a best friend out of this surprise.

Kabir is so excited today, because he had been wanting to do more than kissing and make out but I kept pushing it because I don't want him to stress his hand.

Now I m sure he is going to have his ways.

I actually don't mind, in fact I m more than excited by myself.

Kabir held my hand tightly while walking out from the hospital.

"Now as you have promised, you won't stop me" he whispered in my ear.

His breath on my skin was enough for making me crazy. I tried ignore his effect on me.

I love him and his all effects.

He is smart, he knows all effects he has on me that's why he is teasing me.

For our surprise Ketak and Kunal were waiting for us on entrance of hospital.

"Hey buddy" they wished and hugged Kabir.

I don't know why but I feel little irritated with K3.

It's include Kabir too

Yes I m irritated with him too, why these boys doesn't understand privacy word.

Last time when I was trying to ask Kabir to come with me in bedroom, I was wanting to talk with him alone.

But this idiot husband can't understand hint and I don't like to ask directly. Don't know what might they think.

Useless K3

Now you got my point.

Now I m sure as hell these guys will spoil our special moments.

"What did doctor say? Your hands are free from that burden than I guess you are good" said Ketak

"Yes, thanks to Annie I m better than I deserve" Kabir smiled and looked at me.

"Sorry Annie for all those, whatever we said forgot it, it was all misunderstandings" said Kunal looking seriously guilty.

Ketak looked sorry too, they didn't meet my eyes.

"You guys wasn't aware, it's not your mistake, so there is nothing like being sorry" I replied with smile.

They looked into my eyes and relaxed.

"So now I think Kabir should cover whatever he missed in this week" said Ketak and walked towards car.

We all settled in car, Ketak was driving while Kunal was on passenger seat. Kabir and I was on back.

After doctor finally said Kabir is good, my heart felt relaxed. I didn't know I was tensed but actually I was stressed. 

We lied to his parents. I don't like to lie but it wasn't anything big so I m relaxed that at least we didn't troubled them for minor accident.

Only bru know about all these, because I took money from him that day for paying in hospital. Later Kabir handled all that once he got his sense.

In car I felt Kabir pulling me towards him, I didn't mind maybe he wants to cuddle thinking that I moved towards him, for my surprise his hand which was on my back moved inside my top.