chapter 24

Be ready, hold on your seat.
I know all of you are going to get little mad😅😅

Here comes most awaited chapter.

Happy Reading

Kabir's POV

She is in my arms, her eyes are closed due to fear of falling. Silly girl don't know, that I'll never let her fall.

No, she will fall!

Yeah, only in my love.

Our!

She has the most beautiful face, I have ever seen, her eyebrows are light, so light, just like herself, there is no darkness in her. Her small nose suits her small face making it breathtaking, her cheeks are chubby, I want to pinch them, to feel her skin's softness, her pink lips are so inviting, that if even I am not thirsty still it makes me insanely thirsty for her juicy lips.

I shake my head and try to blink away my stupid thoughts, she is not ready for anything of that kind and I can feel it in her face, whenever I get close to her she feels uncomfortable.

She slowly opens her eyes, and here I don't have any other go, I loss myself once again in her chocolate brown eyes, these eyes make me insane for her, every time little more.

The best thing she can do other than making me fall for her again and again, she did. She smiles at me not so angry smile like before, but I am relaxed as well as confused type smile.

I know she feels sparks just like me. Whenever I get close to her I feel it. It makes me unable to think anything it's like blocking my mind.

I make her stand by her own. My hands are still on her, I don't want to leave her but I have to like always.

She looks at me with her big eyes, which are actually not that big, but on her small face it looks.

I hold my ears "Sorry" my voice came huskily.

I clear my throat "Annie, I was just kidding with you"

"Okie" she says and leaves from room. I m totally shock. How can she leave me this easily, I know her, it's isn't like her.

I don't want to go, I don't want to leave her, but I have to.

This day was awesome I couldn't had asked for anything better than this. Whole day I was with her, enjoying every moment, memorizing her beauty, her actions, her laughter, her voice, her eyes everything. Every inch of her.

And I feel proud with all this, because I know I am the one whom she belongs. I will have the right to be reason of her laughter, twinkles of her eyes. She belongs to me.

ONLY ME.

This feels to good, it's the best feeling of world. I make her angry, I make her laugh.

I love when she gives me angry glare I-will-eat-you type.
She thinks, I fear from her glare, silly girl. I fear from my body's reaction, what I can do? is unknown for myself too.

I am waiting for that day when she will really eat me.

Don't be Pervert, keep self-control.

Hmm, I know. Otherwise she will never get comfortable around me.

So many times, I had wanted to hold her and kiss her till my heart don't want to leave, I want to love her till my heart content. I want to shower my feelings in that kiss, on her.

But I keep my imagination and dreams in my control, Just like now. God knows how much time it will take to hold her, when she will be finally mine. I don't have to dream how her lips will taste or feel against mine. I'll be able to do all, make her mine in all the senses, in all the way.