chapter 38

Happy reading

Morning is bliss like this in his arms, I don't like to ditch my tam-tam but it feels great just he and me like this in each others arm.

Truly he is our and we are his.

Stupid it's not about belonging it's about love, love is most powerful word if you mean it. We are committed by marriage but we are sealed by our hearts.

Yeah, but he is mine sounds so good in ears.

Hmm, that's right.

All thanks to papa. Glad papa choosed him for me.

For us bae.

I rise little and kiss his right eye slowly trying to not disturb his sleep, he smiles little in his sleeping mode and the cuteness I witness is unbearable. I lightly peck his smiling lips and swiftly leave bed I don't want to disturb his sleep so flying away is best.

After getting ready quickly when I walk out from bathroom I notice he is missing. Yeah it's late he must be getting ready in his older bedroom.

Before walking out from bedroom I notice table beside bed where last night's books are placed, I quickly grab them and while placing them on study table I notice it's MBA 1st semester book, now he have already given exam of 2nd semester. Why was he studying this book last night?

For you

Really?

What else can be the reason? He must wanted to company you in studying.

Yeah, that could be the reason.

Idiot love is the reason.

Hmm, but why he isn't saying I want to hear I Love You.

He walks inside from door Looking devilishly handsome. He is rubbing his hair with towel.

He looks hot, with wet hair.

Behave girl, by the way Yes, He is hot.

He looks at me and I suddenly feel dryness in my throat. I blink my eyes and looks down but before I could understand what happening he grabs book from my hand and try to hide it behind him.

"Why are you troubling yourself with books, I will put it. you go down for breakfast" saying that he moves towards study table and hide that book behind some books.

I don't want to irritate him so I leave that 1st semester book topic behind.

"Aren't you coming for breakfast?" I ask him.

"Of course I m" he holds my hand without knowing what it does to me. He walks out with me.

On dinning table there is no one, oh right mom was about to join Papa, on some business trip, so she left last night only.

We start eating our breakfast, it was too silent for my likeness so I say "I almost forgot that mom left yesterday night, for trip it feels lonely here"

"Yeah, really this home feels incomplete without them" he says sadly.

"Does they always go like this?" I ask while taking first bite of aalu paratha.

"No, never. Whenever I came here I m Their priority they both give me Their all time, mom used to cook my all favourite and papa loves to talk with me about all his dream and business plans how he wants me to take over all his business as well as worries, they were always so happy about planning my marriage with my An" he stops before he can complete his sentence. He coughs little then takes a seep of water.