chapter 37

Sorry for most late update
🙏🙏

Happy Reading

Kabir's POV

It's little awkward, but glad we stopped on time. Maybe it's not the right time. But it felt so right, so good.

It was a precious dream, which came alive.

My angel is fulfilling my dreams.

Hmmm

My all dreams, even silly ones are slowly coming alive in with my beauty, but never mind.

Now, what should I say for lighting mood?

Say her, how much you enjoyed!
How much you wanted to carryon!
How you desire her with all your body!

Shut up pervert.

"Annie, dis you study?"

She gets startlede from my unexpected question and looks at me her face grow red maybe because just back we did good revision for exam.

I smile interly with this thought.

She looks here and there her long forgotten books which are still open on study table.

"I...I m actually not done yet and it's late if you want you can go in your old bedroom for better sleep" she says in very soft voice avoiding my eye contact.

"But isn't it late for study?"

"Not for me Kabir, I like to study in late night, because I don't believe on my sleep" she says with little smile.

When she says KABIR, I can loose whole world for that one single moment.

Hmm, my girl. I say happily internly to my subconscious mind.

Her little smile make me believe all awkwardness had already run away from window.

She rises her eyebrows indicating she is asking something, which I don't remember what she asked? Dude?

I ask my subconscious mind for help.

I don't know anything else other than how cute she is looking right now.
My girl!
My girl!

We both say together at same time inside my head.

"Kabir?" Annie says little loudly this time for bringing me out my thoughts.

"Huhh?" I ask confusedly

"Don't tell me, you don't listen me?" She asks little irritatedly.

She Looking more cute than a small baby.

"Umm....sorry" I say helplessly

"Seriously Kabir, ok never mind are you going to your old bedroom? It's already 12:30am I don't want to keep you up all night" she says last part reasoning why she wants me out of room.

Whatever but she is throwing us out. Dude. Did she doesn't enjoy what we did with her, say her we can do better than before for her pleasure.

Stupid shut up. I say angrily to my subconscious mind.

"No, Annie it's perfectly fine, I don't want to go in other bedroom you can study here only with me don't even think to go there because your face is showing some hint of coming this idea from you" I say seriously after reading her face.