Chapter 42

Not reading proof

Happy reading

I thought I m angry on him but it seems different like I was dying for his touch. Our lips crushed and it synced totally fine, I forgot all the tensions all the matters and enjoyed the moment.

He held my face with his big hands and kissed me hard, I tiptoe and give better accessibility for kiss.

I pour my all love in the kiss and try my best to convey my feelings. In start I felt he wasn't sure where it will lead but after my passionate kiss. It was totally clear we are moving towards making love.

I move my hand on his chest feeling his warmth, his heartbeats. I can feel his heartbeats are fast just like mine.

He pull me up and circled my legs around his waist.

Glad, already my toes were aching because of standing on it for a very long kiss.

We wasn't kissing breathlessly, so we didn't break kiss. We were just making it slow and keep placing soft kisses on each others lips.

We started in anger but it turned soft and loving the moment we touched. His touches calm me in a way which is undescribable.

He placed me on bed and kissed on my neck, the cravings I was keeping inside, is now opened. I want him, his all attention, his love, everything.

I didn't feel I was having tears in my eyes until he kissed them. He sucked my tears making it more emotionally sexy. I was feeling the all volcano inside me with closed eyes.

He suddenly stopped, I opened my eyes and see him waiting for my answer. I don't want to say him that I m jealous of his first love.

He was reading my eyes, I m sure if I give him time then he will read me like a open book.

His eyes are so dark that it made me to want his lights, His dreams, his imagination.

"Am I first girl in your life?" I asked out of nowhere. I saw his eyes widening with shock.

"I mean, am I first in your life with whom you went this close?" I never thought to ask this because I trust him, but this question was in me from very start. Even before marriage I always thought to ask him this question on one fine day.

He is first and last guy with whom I m this close, I never even wished for anyone's closeness. So, I can't judge him, whether he was experienced or not.

The all day I was feeling upset with the thought of him loving other girl. If he really had loved or kissed anyone other than me then I don't want him anywhere near me, because it's only my right, if he gave it to other, than he can go to her I don't want him, I already thought, I won't let him touch me. Don't know whom he had touched in past before me, with his big hands.

But here I m taking all initiatives for kisses and touches. His touch is all I need to calm my heart and mind. His warmth is something for which I craved every night when he was away. I was loathing his touches sometimes back but now with his single touch I feel my body holy.

No matter whatever he replies, I love him and I will accept him. I will try my best to change my over possessive and jealous side.

He withdrew himself from me and sat making little difference between us.

"Kabir, it's okay if you don't want to answer"

You can leave your possessive side but I can't, I want his answer and I don't want it as yes. I m already sharing him with you now no one more.

My subconscious mind yelled making me more nervous for his answer.

It's so tough to forgot past and accept. Please god I will accept him just let him reply with answer. I want answer, I have asked this question after gathering lot's of courage.