Epilogue

Happy Reading !

Yashasvi- dear this wouldn't have been possible without your support.

Thank you for nagging me to update.

Life never been this perfect after 7years of marriage finally I m pregnant. It's a very big thing for me.

After my miscarriage at age of 20, which was accidental pregnancy. I didn't know I was pregnant till the moment I was admitted in hospital because of pain and bleeding.

It was late to save child, though we wasn't ready or prepared for child that time. It was 3 months when we lost, I can never forgive myself for being careless. I always had irregular periods but in stress of my exams, I didn't even give thought of the chances of being pregnant.

It was so hard and painful. I was devastated with the loss. Kabir was there in every steps, he wasn't able to bear my physical pain. I went through operation, through so much pain but the big loss was we couldn't save our baby.

Kabir had completed his MBA examination and he was with me. He handled his office work as well me. I never thought he could be this much extraordinary person. When my family suggest to take me with them. He understood that I need him more than anything.

Maybe my mom and family can help better than him, but he was in loss too. It was our painful phase of life. We couldn't leave each other at that point.

With time things came to normal but Kabir told me clear cut that we are not going to have baby any soon. Reasoning my health and mental condition. I accepted knowing that we both are young for baby.

But after couple of years I bring the topic, he said he saw me once dying and now he can't do that again.

He wanted to have child but not at cost of me. I was so irritated, because I didn't understand his fear. It wasn't like I was the first girl to go through miscarriage, or who will deliver baby.

He was adamant, for the first time he refused to fulfill my wish. It was not just a mere wish like my honeymoon or church wedding in Maldives. Though he completed all of them.

I wanted to be a mother, A mother to his child. I talked about it with a counselor, she suggested me to give him time but don't let go the topic totally. He was scared to lose me, but I was scared that I can't see a symbol of are love.

A replica of Kabir, a baby who would be half Annie, half Kabir. With his eyes and my smile, baby would look divine.

I tried my best to help him with his fears. I stopped taking precautions and seducing him, for my shock he started to take precautions and when I intentionally trapped him without any safety and seduced him. He surprised me with self control and cold shower.

Cold shower?

Seriously.

How can a guy control his desire with cold shower?

I never understood this logic.

Though I learnt, it was damn true.

But finally after lot's of begging Kabir accepted my wish and he gifted me, our baby on our 7th wedding Anniversary.

I can't believe I convinced on first night we attempt. I was scared if he would change his mind. He didn't change his mind. He took promise from me that I will obey him and let him take care of me. Since he doesn't trust me with the way of my take care of myself.