Bonus Chapter 2

Hey I m back with another Bonus Chapter 😁

Please ignore errors but do bring them in my notice.

This happened after Kabir joined business after completing his study. Before miscarriage thing.

Happy Reading

Kabir's POV

I don't like to go away from Annie even for a while, how I had planned that I will be with her after my study completed.

I knew that taking care of business and handling all won't be that easy. I had planned to manage my most of work from home, and I did that and still doing but these silly meetings.

I hate them.

Our Client Mr Matthew wants to meet me personally not any video call meeting, before signing the deal with ADI(Anika Deewan Enterprise) and for that he has already blessed India with his presence.

How can silly Mr Matthew leave his wife back in California and come India. Here I don't want to leave my wife in home and go office.

But I have to go!

All because of that Mr idiot.

"Annie please help me with tie" I call her for help.

She walks in bedroom looking beautiful in her white Kurti, I actually love white more after seeing it on her, her favourite colour and my favourite person looks hot in that.

"Kabir, you know how to wear Tie still you wants me to help you with it" she says while arranging tie on my neck and pulling me little down. I gladly bend little low so she can easily do it.

Because I love when you do it for me.

I circle my arms around her petite body, I hold her waist and pull her closer.

"Don't you remember how much hard effort I have put to make you learn how to Tie-A-Tie" I mumble in her ear.

"Behave and don't move" she managed in her not so stern voice. My closeness affects her lot's. My heart swells with proud every time when she tries to show that it doesn't affect but fails miserably.

"Okay" I reply and my hand on her waist move inside her Kurti.

"Kabir, behave otherwise I will kick your family jewel" she huffs.

"You won't do that, after all you and me, we both want a mini version of us" I winked at her.

"God Kabir, please" she pulls out my hand from inside her Kurti. My fingers were roaming in random way making her weak. But now I silently let it stay on her waist.

"Since I have completed my MBA and joined business, you are not loving me the way you used to before" I complaint like baby.

"Kabir it's not like that, what made you think like this?" She asks looking into my eyes. She is done with tie.

"You don't want me near you, before you wanted me always with you but now you always tries and sends me away from you" I reply.

"Kabir sorry if you feels like that, but what to do? You want me with you all the time like 24*7, it's annoying. Aren't you getting bore of my presence?" She asked in annoyance.

"What's there to get bore? I don't get bore of my heart, my brain or my any other organ, you are same just like my organs very important for me to live. I will never get bore of you, but yeah I can get angry or irritate but I can't be away from my organs" I kiss her forehead.

"Aww, Kabir if I didn't know you well, I would had thought how lucky I m" she kissed my forehead and nuzzled our noses "I know how clingy person you have became, but I m glad you understand and gives me some needed space, you don't call me and bother like that stupid Friend of yours Varun, he calls his wife in all 5 minutes don't know how she survives" she shook her head.