Chapter Two- Finn.

Lightsaber fighting, sudden pain, unconsciousness, Rey- Rey!
I woke up as fast as I could, I looked around and no one was there, I was alone.
I had no idea where I was, I'm not exactly sure if I want to know where I was.
It was quiet, a little to quiet for me. It was dark, too.
Finally, a door opened. Light came into the room to show I was in the resistance base's medical center. Poe entered the room, he looked quite surprised.

"Finn?" He said in surprise "Your alive.."

"Yes, of course I am. Where's Rey?" I asked while sitting up "is she okay?"

"Yeah, I think, who is Rey, exactly?"

"You know nothing, can I talk to general Leia, please?"

"Sure, LEIA HE IS AWAKE!" He shouted.

"OKAY!" Leia shouted from the other room.

Leia entered the room shortly after, she looked surprised as well.

"Your alive.." she said.

"Yes! Why does people keep saying that?" I said "Anyway, where's Rey?"

"She went to find Luke, she's been gone for a few days."

"A few days? How long have I been asleep?"

"Five-no six, six days!" Poe said.

"Six days.. wow." I said in shock, I've missed a lot probably, I didn't even get to say bye to Rey before she went on her mission. "Did she find him?"

"I don't know, we haven't spoke since she left." Leia stated.

"Does she have a comlink?"

"I don't know..I think."

"Well.. I'm gonna get going- see you guys later, okay?" Poe said while walking back to the door.

"Okay, goodbye." I said while Poe left.

"Well, how do you feel?" Leia asked.

"Fine, but confused, and worried." I said.

"Well, you can leave- of course it's up to the doctors, but you have my permission."

"I'd love to leave, hopefully they let me out."

"I'll go ask, till then you rest." She said before exiting.

I laid back down, waiting to hear news. My back hurt, probably from Kylo cutting it.
I was nervous for Rey, I was also relieved she was alive. As much as I hate being away from her, I know it's for the best, it's not like we won't see each other again.

I tried to remember what exactly happened, all I really remember is being cut by the lightsaber and then falling. I must've been hallucinating when I was hurt, because I swear I saw Rey pick up the lightsaber from miles away. My mind went to her being force sensitive, but she would've told me, right?

Taking me out of my thoughts, Leia walked in. "Your free to go!" She said.

Without speaking, I got up and walked out the door.

We contacted Rey in the resistance base, but we got no answer.

"Maybe she's busy?" Poe said.

"Maybe..hopefully." I said.

"How about you take the comlink and go get something to eat?" Leia grinned.

"Okay, fine." I said before leaving.

I ate, I still couldn't help and worry about Rey, I know she's okay, but she won't answer.