Chapter Thirty One- Lyra.

"So, what's the plan?" Rose asks on our way to the First Order's base.

Yesterday Finn went to go check on Rey since she heard the news of her being Luke's daughter the day before. She wasn't there, however. Finn and Rose decided to go out and search for her, but had no luck, and instead of finding her, they found her ship and blood.

So Finn, Poe, Rose, and I are going to the First Order to get her back.

"Do we walk in there and just say 'Hey, you! Give me my friend back! Pew pew pew.'?"

"Pew pew pew?" Poe questions.

"Yeah, it's blasters. Pew pew pew." She replies.

"Pew pew pew?" He says. "Interesting."

"Rosie's right." Finn states. "What do we do?"

"Well," I sigh. "I think I have an idea."

~

"This is your idea? To dress as imperials and stormtroopers and get Rey out?" Rose asks, sighing and crossing her arms. "This better work and not get us killed in the process."

"Shut up and put this on." I say, handing her an imperial suit.

She sighs, putting the suit on.

After a few minutes, she's fully clothed in the green clothes, just needing to put her hat on.

"You ready?" Finn calls from behind the door. "Can we come in yet?"

"You may come in." I reply.

Finn and Poe slowly walk through the door, wearing the ugly imperial suits. I laugh.

"What?" Poe asks.

"It's nothing," I chuckle. "It's just ... look at us! We're dressed from head to in imperial clothes to find our friend who happens to be the last Jedi's daughter who was abandoned on Jakku for thirteen years. What happened to our lives?!"

Finn, Poe and Rose break out into laughs.

"Three months ago I was a stormtrooper, waiting for the day I'd be freed." Finn chuckles. "And now I'm free, and yet here I am, back in the place I used to dread, to find my very first friend. And I'm twenty-three freaking years old!"

"What about me?" Rose asks, smiling. "I lost my best friend and used other people to take my mind off of that!"

"We're just an odd group of depressed weirdos." Poe laughs.

"Yeah," I sigh, still laughing. "I don't know what happened to us."

"We should probably get going." Finn states, chuckling.

"Yeah," Rose nods. "let's go."

"May the force be with us." Finn states.

~

"Finn, where's the cells?" Rose asks, walking alongside me and Finn.

Finn sighs. "I don't know, this is a totally different base." He replies. "Normally they're somewhere around the controls, you know, so they could keep an eye on their prisoner."

"I was held prisoner for awhile," I say. "if this is the same base, which it is, then it'll be somewhere around here."

"Alright." Rose whispers. "But I think we should split up."

"Agreed." Finn states. "If we stick together, then it'll look fishy, but if we split up it'd look normal."

"Okay," I whisper. "no offense guys, but maybe you two should distract the stormtroopers. I'm going in to get Rey."

"Why you?" Rose asks. "She's my best friend."

"She was your best friend," Finn replies. "she's my best friend, now."

"But she was like my little sister." Poe argues.

"Guys, she's not an object." I snap. "The reason I'm going in is because she may be hurt, and we can all agree it'd only make sense if I went in, since out of all of us, I studied medical."

"Fine, Lyra goes in." Finn sighs. "What do we do?"

In the distance I see stormtroopers near the cells. I sigh. "The three of you can take down the stormtroopers."

"Fine," Rose nods. "I guess we could do that."

"Alright, split up." I say. "We'll meet up outside of the base near the ship."

"Got it." Poe replies.

And then we go our separate ways.

~

After three hours of searching, I have no luck.

I stand outside of the base, next to the ship, waiting for Poe, Finn, and Rose. I had to kill three stormtroopers, meaning I have three blasters now. Four if you count the one I brought but gave to Kay.

"Daughter of Jyn and Cassian." Kay says, right after I thought of him. "I scanned the premise - there's a group of stormtroopers heading our way."

"It's alright." I assure. "I've got two blasters and you have one. We'll be able to protect our selves just fine."

"According to my calculations, there's a 20.9% chance you are correct." Kay says. "We are surely going to die."

"Come on, guys," I mutter. "don't do this to us."

"Who are you talking to, daughter of Jyn and Cassian?"

I ignore the annoying droid standing behind me. Then I see it. The stormtroopers in the distance.

"Kay..." I say. "Kay, in the ship. Now."

"But ... why?" Kay asks.

"GO!" I shout.

Kay finally listens and storms off into the ship, leaving me behind.

"Hm, I see we meet again, Andor." Captain Phasma says. "There's no time to lose. Come on, grab her and let's go."

"What makes you think I won't put up a fight?" I ask.

"Well, your force sensitive friend did, and ended up getting herself killed."

I replay her words in the back of my head. She ended up getting herself killed.

Killed.

Rey's dead.

I feel anger rising, but it's broken off by sadness and guilt.

Don't let them know your weakness, Lyra.

If you do they'll kill everyone you love.

"You ... you killed her?" I say, my voice shaking. "You killed her! You bloody monster!"

"She was alive, guess you all are a bit too late." She states. "I will say, she was a lot stronger than your friend ... Poe? Was it? Yeah, as soon as the blaster hit him, he was dead."

"No..." I say, my knees giving out on me, causing me to fall to the ground. "No you're lying. This isn't true. Tell me this isn't true! He's alive! Kyra and Poe are alive!"

They force me to my feet, and drag me off.

I can't help but feel guilt.

Why did I live and they didn't?