Chapter Forty Three- Poe.

"Okay!"

We turn around to see Rey, standing in the doorway, looking kind of angry. We glance towards each other, waiting for her to continue.

"What?" I ask.

"Who touched my lightsaber?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"I don't.." I begin, but then realization washes over me. "... oh yeah! I cleaned it."

"What? Why would you do something like that?!"

"You guys dared me to clean your bunks." I defend. "So I did. And I found your lightsaber. I noticed it could use a cleaning. So I cleaned it. You're welcome."

"You couldn't have just let it stay there?" Rey sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Alright, thank you. Just next time maybe don't clean everything. That could have killed you if you accidentally ignited it."

"I can see the headlines now." Rose says. "Man gets himself killed after cleaning a lightsaber."

"That'd be hilarious." Finn states, laughing, I shoot him a glare. "I mean.. that'd be terrible. Terribly hilarious."

"Oh gosh," I mutter. "you can tell you've never had any friends."

"HEY! Not cool."

"Alright." I sigh. "So what's the plan for today? Do you want to hang out?"

"Oh I wish I could but I don't want to." Rey says, we give her a questioning look. "What? I have to read."

"Umm, Rose? You want to hang out?" I ask.

"Uhh ... no." Rose says. "I'm asking C.J. if he would like to hang out with us sometime. I'm tired of you guys. You're getting boring. Speaking of that. I should go now."

"That's not offensive at all." Lyra rolls her eyes, as Rose walks off.

"Finn? You?" I ask.

"No." Finn says simply.

"Why?"

"No reason. I just don't want to."

He stands up and walks away.

"...Lyra?"

"Well I was going to stay here and eat pretzels all day.." Lyra says. "I guess I could hang out with you. Where do you want to go?"

"Same old café?"

"Same old café."

~

"I just don't understand!" Lyra states, sitting beside me at the table. "Why doesn't Rey and Finn just admit they like each other? It's so obvious. And besides, can't they sense the feelings? This doesn't make sense."

"I know!" I reply. "It's the same with C.J. and Rose. I know that they only just met but they been spending so much time together."

"Totally!" Lyra replies. "I mean, we need to get them together somehow. Right? They can't hide their feelings. They'll regret it! Remember how broken Finn was those five hours he thought Rey was dead?"

"Yep." I nod. "It was heartbreaking."

"I wonder why they didn't want to hang out with us today?" Lyra asks.

"Yeah, it was really weird." I say. "And that's saying something. They're always weird."

"Oh gosh..." Lyra says, dropping her biscuit.

"What?"

"I think I know why they did that." She states. "They wanted us to go alone."

"We're on a date, aren't we?"

"Yep."

"Oh gosh.."

~

"We need to get back at them." Lyra states, pacing around the room. "We need to make them pay for what they've done. It needs to be big. Like, huge. Something they would never expect."

"I agree."

"What should we do?"

"I don't know." I admit.

"You're no help!" She exclaims. "Sorry. I didn't mean it."

"I know you didn't."

"Umm.." I trail. "nothing too bad. We already got in a fight twice this month."

"Yeah," Lyra nods. "what were they about, again?"

"Rey turned to the dark side and Finn ate the last of the pretzels."

"Oh.. yeah." Lyra says. "I still haven't forgave him for that."

"Maybe we should just forget about it?" I suggest. "I mean, Rey does normally spend her evenings at the library. And Rose is hanging out with C.J., I mean we saw them. I don't know why Finn didn't want to though."

"Yeah," Lyra agrees. "we'll drop it."

While Lyra's talking, I see a bunch of little ships in the distance. My eyes widen as I see blasts go off. Immediately I know what's happening.

"We're under-attack."