Chapter Twelve- Leia.

There he is. My brother. The last piece of family I have left. The one that won't leave me or hurt me. My brother, The Last Jedi, Luke Skywalker. Standing in the ship who formally belonged to my husband, Han Solo. It hurts to even think they'll never see each other again.

Life is so cruel.

"Luke!" I shout, calling for his attention. He walks out of them ship, cuts through the crowd, and we hug. This doesn't feel real. My brother is back. But why?

"Are you mad?" He asks, breaking out of the hug. He looks at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"Of course I'm mad." I say, he looks down at the floor. "That you didn't return earlier."

"I'm sorry."

I sigh. "Don't be. If you were here he'd just kill you and Han. Then I'd be even more alone." I reply, holding back my tears. "Anyway, how's Rey? Is she a good student?"

"Very. Except for the fact she is a Skywalker meaning she is stubborn." Luke laughs.

"Now, Luke, are you new here? Everyone in the Resistance is stubborn! Have you met the Andor's?" I point out. "It's not just us Skywalker's."

"Yeah, guess your right."

"So, have you told her yet?"

"Yeah, totally." He replies.

"Really?" I say, crossing my arms.

"No."

"Luke! You have to tell her! If you don't tell her, she'll figure out. And it'll be ten times worse."

"I know. I just.. can't." He sighs. "She would hate me."

"Luke! Luke!" I hear a voice shout from far away.

We look around to see who's calling to see Rey and Finn running towards us. Rey hasn't changed much since the last time I've seen her. Her hair is shorter yet still in buns. She's still wearing the same outfit she left here in. And her personality hasn't changed much. She's still the happy little Kyra, or in this case, Rey, she used to be. Which is great. I miss that little girl. And I'm glad she's back.

"There you are!" She says, out of breath from running.

"Did you need something, Rey?" Luke asks in his proper Jedi voice. Man, he's changed.

"No, I just wanted to introduce you to my friend, Finn," she says, as she points to Finn.

"Hello, master Skywalker, I'm Finn." Finn introduces himself. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too," he replies. "Are you two dating?"

"No! Luke! We're friends! And why would you care?"

"No reason. Just asking."

"Um, okay, if you guys wouldn't mind, I have General stuff to get to." I say, exiting the conversation.

--

"Thanks sis, but you really didn't have to throw a party just for us." Luke says, helping me clean up the mess from the party we threw.

"Luke, I haven't seen you in years." I say, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Now don't you dare argue with me. Or else I'll go all princess on you."

"You haven't changed much. Have you?" He laughs.

"And neither have you." I reply.

"If Han was here, what do you think he would do? Would he be mad at me?"

"Probably not, but he was mad you abandoned your daughter and never returned."

"I'm mad at myself too. I wish that didn't happen. I wish none of this happened." He says.

"Me too. But who said life was fair?" I say.

"Thanks, my space twin,"

"Thanks, my Jedi twin,"

Then, he left, not forever, just for the night. And I didn't feel lonely anymore. I felt normal.