Chapter Twenty Six- Rey.

Previously on The Return of the Skywalkers:

"I know you're doing research to find your parents. You hope you'll find something about a six year old little girl with brown hair and hazel eyes who was abandoned on Jakku by her father and uncle."

"Where are you going with this? And, most importantly, how do you know all this stuff?"

"Rey, I know who your parents are."

"Y-you do?"

"Yes, your mom, Jemma Kenobi, was a Jedi, perhaps one of the strongest. She was beautiful and loved you so very much. She had brown hair, and hazel eyes, and wanted the best for you. When you were six, however, she passed."

"A-and my father?"

"Your father, your father is a Jedi, and he loves you, very much. And I know this, because, Rey, your father, he's standing right in front of you."

"Um, Rey, or should I say, Kyra Skywalker, I am your father."

~

"I am your father."

My eyes widen in shock. I can feel the anger rising up inside of me. My eyes glass over with tears, I've never felt so much pain in my whole life. The man who's been training me for two months now is my father, and he didn't tell me after all that time.

How can I trust him?

Luke Skywalker tries to walk towards me, but I take a step back.

"No ..."

I shake my head, repeating that word, while taking a few more steps back, then running off completely. I can hear Luke rush after me.

"Rey! Wait!"

I turn around sharply, staring at him straight in the eye.

"You LEFT me!" I shout, causing the crowd of people around us to focus their attention on Luke and I. "I was SIX and you LEFT me!"

"Rey, I'm so sorry," he says. "I had to. If I didn't someone would've killed you!"

"So?" I ask, throwing my arms up in the air. "I almost died every single day of my life there, don't you understand? I could've DIED there! Did you ever think for even a second that I would rather be dead instead of being alone?"

"Don't say that, Rey," Luke says, tears welling up in his eyes. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I let you die, instead of hiding you and keeping you safe."

"You didn't keep me safe, you abandoned me!" I cry.

"And I'm sorry, and I know I'll never be able to make it up to you."

"I've waited my whole life to find my parents," I say. "And when I finally got off that planet, I said I was going to find them. Little did I know they were such liars."

"Rey-"

"Luke, you may be my father, but that doesn't mean I have to love you." I say before storming off, leaving Luke behind.

~

"Why did he leave us?" I ask my doll, Daisy. "I know he did it to protect us, but why didn't t he come back for us? Does he not like us?"

No answer.

"Although your just a doll, your still possibly the best company to have right now." I sigh. "But, Really, should I tell Finn? Or Poe? Or Rose? Or Lyra?"

No answer.

"I would like an answer, but you can't talk. So."

Breaking me from my conversation, I hear a knock on my door. I sigh, standing up and throwing the doll behind my bed, before answering it.