Prologue- Rey. (extra)

I step off of the millennium falcon, and onto the planet's ground. I breathe in the strange planet's clear air and begin my search for the mysterious Last Jedi, Luke Skywalker.

I allow the force to guide me, and it leads me up a large steep mountain.

Finally, I come to a stop, only to see a strange cloaked man standing on a cliff, staring at the blue sky.

Hesitantly, he turns to me.

His eyes are deep as if they've seen many things. He looks at me with an indescribable expression. He looks as if he has many stories to tell, but there's this sadness about him.

If I didn't know better, I'd say he's depressed.

I keep my focus on him as I reach into my bag and take out the lightsaber. I then raise my arm out for him to take the object, but he doesn't.

I don't bother to move, and he doesn't show any sign of talking anytime soon.

We just continue to stare at each other.

Something about him seems so familiar, but I just can't place it.

--

I did end this, however, I recently decided to write a better opening for this.

This is basically what Rey thought when she first saw Luke. I just thought it'd be interesting. Hope you enjoy! Sequel is up.

🎉 You've finished reading The Return of the Skywalkers - Rey Skywalker // Book IV in A Spark of Hope 🎉