Chapter Sixty-Three Poe.

I sit down in my X-wing, glancing at Lyra's ship a few feet away from me. She looks over at me and smiles, tears in her beautiful emerald eyes. I awkwardly wave at her, a smile on my face.

There's just about Lyra that makes me smile. She's beautiful. Everything about her is just so unique and gorgeous. She's so sweet but won't hesitate to tell you off if necessary.

I love that about her.

If we survive this battle, I swear one day I'll marry her.

BeeBee whistles, causing me to snap out of my gaze and back to reality.

"Yes, BeeBee, I know." I state.

He beeps.

"I'm going. Just ... be quiet. Hey- hey! Don't pout like that. Stop it. Don't go guilt tripping me like that! I had to tell you to be quiet because I had to! Oh, be quiet! I'm going!!!! Goodness. You bratty droid."

I start up the ship, and fly off, shooting blast bullets at the different TIE-fighters.

I try my hardest to dodge them, trying to watch out for BeeBee, Lyra, and me all at the same time.

This is hard.

Rose and Caden are also fighting in X-wings, I just have no idea where they are.

Gosh.. this battle isn't going to be pretty.

~

I fight.

Dodging any blasts that come at me.

It's hard.

BeeBee is scared; terrified, actually.

I feel bad for the poor droid, but then again, I'm also scared. Not just for me. But for everyone else. Rey, Finn, and Luke are battling Kylo and Snoke. I have no idea what the heck is going to happen!

Caden and Rose have never flew ships in a battle. They may not make it!

They're just so cute and innocent and small and young. They can't fend for themselves. It'd be like leaving Porgs to fight against a Wampa.

What a massacre that'd be.

~

Suddenly a blaster bullet goes off.

It comes right to me.

I close my eyes, ignoring BeeBee's cries of fear and worry.

But the blast doesn't come.

I see an X-wing in front of me get shot down; crashes.

Fear rises inside of me.

For some reason I feel ... lonely. I feel a part of me is being ripped away. Tears well up in my eyes for some reason, and something pulls me to fly towards the scene.

I listen.

When I get there, the ship is completely destroyed. Something in the back of my head tells me to prepare myself for the sight.

I try, but it's hard.

I jump out of my ship, and run towards it.

Inside of the ship, there's a girl with coal black hair and tan skin. I pull her out, and quickly remove her helmet so I can tell who it is.

Suddenly I gasp.

"Lyra,"

Evil I am. Update I will.

Star Wars the Last Jedi I hate.

Spoilers there won't be.

I had this idea before that movie came out. I just decided to continue with it.

Since I'm no Kylo Ren, i will state. NO I did not kill off Lyra. She's alive. You will just have to see what happens with her later on.

Sorry this chapter sucked. I got inspiration to write through tumblr and so I did but I'm sleepy and I am just so darn sad after watching that movie. Thanks for reading. Bye!