Chapter 2- Run

I walked, more like scooted, over to the corner of the building and slowly made my way around the edge.right as I made my way around the corner I heard my bedroom door break off and hit the floor, it scared me so much I almost slipped and fell.I guess they were looking around my room and out the window so I started walking faster.

A few minutes later a made it to Cali's apartment where Rose was staying.iIknocked on the window a few times then just waited.after about a minute I saw rose come and open the window, I jumped inside and landed the floor.i sat with my hands on my head trying to catch my breath.

"Hannah?! What were you doing out there?!"

"Guys...broke door...after me...tired" I tried to explain threw breaths

"Ummm okay?"

A few minutes after I caught my breath I stopped to listen and I could hear the guys talking in my apartment since mine was right next-door.I sprung up and grabbed Rose's hand and ran out of the apartment.we ran all the way downstairs till we got to the front desk, I thought if we were somewhere where there was a lot of people, like the hotel lobby, they wouldn't try and get us.I told the front desk that if she saw these three guys then to call the cops.after telling her I took rose over to the chairs and explained it all to her.

After I was done explaining rose just nodded.her eyes suddenly got big as she pointed over to the stairs.I looked where she was pointing and saw the three men looking around, I looked over at the front desk and saw her talking on the phone and looking over at the stairs, I looked over at Rose and started to get up to walk away I thought that we could maybe sneak out.

We had to go around so as we got to the front desk I looked over and locked eyes with the guy that had originally tried to kidnap me.me and rose tried to take off running but one of the men grab me around my waist.i was gonna yell at rose to run but another guy grabbed her,I was pissed the hell off that they even thought about touching MY cousin.I kicked my leg back and hit the guy behind me in...that...area and he let go of me and dropped to the ground.I ran over and punched the guy holding rose and he let go of her.I yelled at rose to run and kicked the guy, that was holding her, to the ground. I saw rose take off running and I sighed in relief when I saw that she was far enough away.

I was suddenly got lifted into the air, I tried to wiggle free but their grip was too strong.I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was instantly clam I tried to get my anger back but it was just....gone.instead all I had was fear, fear of what they were gonna do to me.suddenly there was a sharp pain in my neck and I didn't have time to scream before everything went black.