Chapter 29- oops

I hurry up and get out and change. I run out and down stairs to see the everyone around the huge tv, the news is on and me and rose are on it. aaaaaaand so are Rose's parents. and Cali. Cali is crying saying she wants us back and is worried and Rose's parents are sobbing pleading for the 'kidnapper' to bring rose back. not even sad about me..... I start to think and space out a bit.

"Hannah"

.......

"Hannah?"

....

"HANNAH"

"TYVHJBIUYT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!"

"You spaced out" no dip hotty.

"sorry, just thinking"

"your crying" shit shit shit no I hate talking about sappy crap bc I get mad.

"I'm fine just old shit, nothing to bring up

"Mmmmm okay"

I think some more and decide me and rose need to go tell Cali so she can calm everyone down. I can't see anyone bc with my stomach they'll think somethings up except Cali. she's very understanding. I take Blue's phone and call when she answers I don't give her time to talk at all that way she won't have time to freak out. I tell her to meet us at the house and we'll explain everything. I also told her were fine and that we were never really in danger. me and rose wait nervously by the front door for Cali.

about an hour later Cali arrives and knocks loudly on the door. I open it and pull her in and closed the door just in case the police followed her. she pulls me and rose into a big hug and starts talking fast, I stop her and explain everything to her without the werewolf part. she still doesn't understand and me and rose look at each other not knowing what to do. a few minutes later Derik comes in the room sniffing the air. he looks at Cali and growls, she gets kind of scared. he says 'mine' and walks towards her but blue and Heath holds him back. me, rose and Cali go into a room and lock the door.

we explain everything again, but with werewolves and mates and Derik.....yeah she passed out, then Derik broke down the door, then attempted to kill me and rose but we ran and it was kinda funny till he caught us but blue and diesel saved us so we could explain. Derik went back to the room and put Cali on the bed so she could sleep, he was torn when he realized he couldn't sleep next to her so he had to go back to his room. we all went back to our rooms to sleep for the night, tommarow is gonna be one heck of a day, Nutella crust.....