Chapter 18- movies

after me and blue said our 'i love you's' i went down stairs to see rose and lavarie to see if they wanted to do something.when i got down the stairs i rose and diesel watching some show and lavarie and ben in the kitchen cooking something.i got a good idea but i decided to go for a run first.i ran back upstairs and changed into a sports bra,shorts, and a jacket. i go back down stairs and take off into the woods.most werewolves would just run in their wolf form but im kinda scared that ill become that demonic creauture so i rather not.i run for awile and stop at the lake for awile before heading back to the house.i walk in and grab a snack before going back upstairs for a quick shower.

after my shower i get dressed and walk down stairs to talk to everyone.i ask rose and lavarie if they wana go to the movies with their mates for a kinda triple date thing and they think it'll be cool.we decide to meet in an hour so i head off to blue to ask him.blue aggrees and we get ready in some not too fancy clothes. i put on casual outfit and blue puts on a nice but also casual outfit.we walk down stairs and meet everyone outside we all get in a the truck with me and blue in the front and everyone else in the back. there wasnt much room so lavarie sat on ben's lap.we drove off to the movies and it took awile to get there.

when we got to the movies we took forever but we finally chose a movie to watch and it was a scary one of corse.we got food and drinks and went into the room and sit down in the middle row and the movie starts.the movie starts off slow kinda scary but it only scares me a little under they add in the damn weather.in the movie it starts thundering lightning and i squeal and scream a little at it.i hide my face and blue and he chuckles suprise that im scared of the weather i mean comon it its loud and scary! he holds me close just telling me its just a movie and i calmed down after awile and i started tired and i just sat there with my eyes closed half asleep half awake.

i eventually heard the movie stop and i felt blue pick me up bridal style and carry me out to the car but i was too tired to move.im guessing someone else drove because on the way back to the house i stayed in blue's lap.when we got home I was even more asleep than I was before but I could still hear what was going on.the pack must of been watching a movie or something because there was a lot of yelling then shushing.blue carried me upstairs slowly and carefully so he didn't wake me up which I thought was cute.

We got up into our room and I didn't feel like sleeping in these clothes and I didn't feel like being half awake if blue changed me.so I slightly woke up and blue just told me we were in our room and I could change my clothes so I did.i put of a pair of shorts and a long t-shirt then I got into bed beside blue and I started to drift back to sleep but right before I want sleep blue wrapped his arms around my waist and whisperd in my ear.

"Night angel"

"Mmm....night..."