Chapter 21- allies and finding a place to hide

the next day we decided we should team up with some of the other alpha's if we wanted a chance in this. we also needed a place to hide the women and children in the pack so we made calls all day. we called the woodland pack, the crescent eye pack, and the dusk howlers pack, we also called 3 others but they refused to battle. All the Alpha's went to a meeting but they didn't allow me to come and apparently they left all their mates at home. (idk if i put a name for blue's pack so im making one sorry if i already did, tell me in the comments if you know and ill change it) i played with the kids and let me tell you, its ruff, okay ill stop. but they were so happy when they saw me and they just got so crazy it was pretty funny. after a few hours of playing with them i felt familiar arms wrap around my waist. i looked at the kids and most of the girls were awing and the boys were either laughing or Ewing us. i just chuckled at them then blue picked me up bridal style which made me yelp. i looked back at him and he was laughing at me. i just stared at him and pouted but when he didn't notice i looked away. and he hated it, he tried getting my attention and i just wouldn't look at him. after awhile he walked to 'my' room, which how many times hes in their is basically ours, and set me on the bed. i was confused but still didn't look at him, until he pulled up my shirt and started tickling me. i started to wiggle around and scream at him to stop after awhile he did when i agreed to look at him.for the next few minutes he explained to me the plan, all the woman and children are going to go to the woodlands safe house, the lunar pack,our pack, and the crescent eye pack are gonna be on the inner side of our territory around the house and the dusk howlers and woodland's would be on the outer part. everything sounded good until he told me i was gonna go to the woodland safe house too, then i freaked.

"WHAT NO I WANNA HELP! I HAVE TO HELP!"

"hannah, you cant, if they got a hold of you all they would have to do is leave with you and the war would be over they would win, plus i wouldn't know what to do without you..."

"please blue"

he gave a growl and the sighed and i knew i got to him "fine but you will have fighter with you and if anything happens to him you go straight to me or another fighter you will NEVER be alone, understand?"

i nod excitedly and go down stairs for lunch, then i relies everyone is eating supper and its late.i shrug being use to this happening and eat some of the steak and some corn.man let me tell you werewolves are the best at cooking.after i was finished me and blue decided to watch movies till we fell asleep but i wanted to get dressed first and take a shower.i jumped in the shower and started rising my hair and not even 5 minutes later i feel those familiar hands again around my waist. i give a little growl of irritation.

"what do you think your doing?"

"just enjoying the veiw angel~"

"perv."

"am not"

"okay fine, peeking tom"

with that he spun me around and kissed me on the lips while pulling me closer. i just roll my eyes at him and shove soap at him. he looks at me confused and i just look at him, once he gets that i'm saying he needs it he growls and i giggle.it must of been 3 hours later that we actually got finished and got into movie. i watched the maze runner and maze runner: scorch trials. i was yelling threw part of the 2nd one because of Teresa, bitch. after awhile i started to drift off to sleep while blue kept watching and i don't even think he noticed me falling asleep until i actually did.

~

SHORT CHAPTER IK I SUCK I LEAVE FOR LIKE EVER AND THEN COME BACK WITH A SHORT CHAPTER AH SORRY!