Chapter 8- she-wolf

I wake up and look down to where my hands should be and see white paws.I look over and see blue as a wolf right next to be asleep.I get up and walk into the bathroom and look into the full-length mirror and see myself as a full white wolf, so white it's almost blinding.I stop for a moment and realize there's a noise in my head.

Hello?

Hey! Finally I've been trying to talk to you for ages!

Who...are you?

Oh! I'm Bailey your wolf I'm like you conscious but in wolf form, and I talk back hehe!

Um okay...

I look back in the mirror and see blue behind me and he lays his paw on the other side of me in a wolf-hug.I look in the mirror and smile when I see how happy he is.

"Umm blue?"

"Yessss Angel?"

"How do I change back"

"Before that how about a run? I'm sure you'll love it"

I didn't even mean to but I started waging my tail after he said that.finally! I can go outside!.blue laughed at my wagging tail and in guessing he knew it was a yes because he opened the door and motioned for me to come.I follow him outside and to the edge of the woods where he takes off running, and I take off running after him.

We ran for about an hour and stopped at a nice quiet little pond. I shifted back into a human, most people think when we shift and our clothes rip but our fur just goes over our clothes.I stare at all the little animals in the pond like the swan, ducks,ect..I relies Blues not with me and that's when I hear yelling I turn to look around I didn't expect what I saw, rose.

"ROSE!"

"Hannah! It's so good to see you!"

We run to each other and give the biggest hug in world history.I step back from here and smile.i here feet steps running towards us and I guessed it was blue.

"gotta go rose"

"Wha?-"

before she could finish I felt myself get swept up in the air and carried away by blue.i looked up at him and I see anger and worry in his face.I put my hand up to his face and touch his cheek he instantly stops and looks at me.i can tell that his anger is gone and there's just worry and relief.

"I was so worried that something happened to you angel"

"I'm alright, see?"

"I know I know I just worry" he says and then nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.i hear him sniff my neck and I instantly stiffen.

"Bailey? why did he sniff me?"

"it's a wolf thing, it calms us down where were upset"

"oh okay thanks"

Blue pulls away and looks at me with a smile and carry's me back to the packed house, when we get there everyone is staring at us, and by everyone I mean over 40 people.I hide my head in blues chest when I feel my face heat up more than ever, I've never been embarrassed in front of this many people.i hear blue laugh at me and we just walk by everyone and I peek up for a second and see a group of girls squealing and smirking at me as I'm some celebrity and I just got together with who they wanted me to be with, sheez fangirls.

I get upstairs and blue sets me down and goes into the walk-in closet.

"hey come here!" blue yells from the closet.

I walked into the closet and see some many clothes it could be a store.blue smirks at me and comes behind me and grabs my waist.

"were having a barbecue later with the pack so you can meet them all and have a good time, pick whatever you want"

I nod and wait for him to leave, once he does, I sequel and look through the clothes and try almost everything on.I finally pick an American flag tank top, ripped jean shorts, and a red beanie, the shirt shows off my tattoos but I don't really care, I put on some makeup and some bracelets I found and look in the mirror and smile{picture at top of page.I put on some black converse and walk downstairs and search for blue and prepare myself to meet the pack, this is gonna be wild...