Chapter 31- 4 weeks later, it's time....

it's been 4 weeks.....and it looks like I swallowed one of those little things that look like pills but expand in water, but one that's the size of a bowling ball. it's also hard to move and sometimes hurts, I also eat so much I'm like the cookie monster but with all foods. and then their clothes, I look so ugly all the time I just want to cry uuuuuugh. we found out the baby is gonna be a girl!!! I always wanted a baby girl. me and blue decide on the name Clarissa or clary for short. I found it while looking at famous tv show names and thought it was adorable. I'm currently in the hospital bc I was having pains and they said it might be the baby coming so yeah I'm freaking out here!!!! Blue was at a meeting far away so he's on his way, knowing him I hope he doesn't get in an accident.

a few minutes later I hear squeaking tires and doors slamming open, or breaking, I'm not sure. the pain has gotten worse, I think I feel the baby coming but I don't want to have it without blue. blue comes rushing into the room and instantly sits beside me, he holds my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze, then I don't hold back.

~a few hours later~

I wake up on the hospital bed, after that, i felt drained and I passed out. I look around and see the little baby girl on my chest and blue beside me rubbing her head. I smile at my little family, I never thought someone could be this happy and lucky but look at me. the little girl is pretty big for a newborn but maybe it's because she's a werewolf. blue leans over and kisses my head. I smile at him and at our little baby, I can tell by looking at her she's gonna be a daddy's little girl, I giggle at my thoughts. blue helps me to the car and we go back to the house with our new baby. we decorated her room when we found out it was a girl, it was mostly me picking and blue arranging sense I was a walking human watermelon. I place her in her crib and walk back to our room and faceplant onto the bed. blue follows and wraps his arms around me, I snuggle into his chest and fall asleep content and happy with our little family, our pack, and everyone we love, it cant get better than this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! so ik I said I would upload more but I think I'm gonna end this story, I hope no ones mad but I don't have any ideas and I think it's a good place to end it. ima do a like few years later thingy but besides that, I'm ending it. I have an idea for a better story, it'll be fantasy and I'm not gonna upload any chapters until I write the whole thing, that way if I decide I don't like it I can stop and not disappoint anyone, I hope you guys have liked it!!!! if I ever feeling writing just werewolf again ill do a second book where its clary's pov.! see in the next, and the last chapter, love you all!!! *virtual hug*