Chapter 27- a run with sickness

WHO'S THE WRITER THAT EVERY ONE HATES BECAUSE IT TAKES HER MONTHS TO UPDATE *raises hand* ITS ME, THE ONE AND ONLY. yeah yeah I know I suck whatever, I've been busy!......sleeping....yeah i have no life, anyways I was trying to come up with fillers but I couldn't think of any so ima have to fast forward it a month right after I fast forward it a week *puts hands up* I swear I won't take this long again......okay maybe I will don't shoot!!! AHHH! ALSO, THIS BOOK MAYBE COMING TO AN END SOON IK SAD FOR THE LIKE FOUR PPL READING THIS XD

-One Month Later.....-

I woke up with a warm tingling feeling in me, I look to the side of me to see Blue's bare chest and I quietly giggle at myself, damn am I lucky. I lay against blue for a moment soaking in his warmth before getting up to take a shower. when I first get up I get really dizzy but then it goes away. I shrug it off and go into the bathroom and lock the door.

after my shower, I change into some random clothes and sneak downstairs and outside. I shift into my wolf and take off running to the woods. the morning breeze feels good against my fur as I dodge trees and broken branches. I reach about half way to the lake and I stop for a breather but that was a mistake cause as soon as I do, I puke. it was a lot and it only went in one spot. I stand taken back by what just happened before wiping my mouth on a leaf and walking back to the house. when I get back I shift back and sit on the couch, I feel fine now but what was that? why did I puke for no reason? I couldn't figure it out.

I waited for someone else to get up so I could ask them after awhile I saw rose come down stairs happily. I decided to ask her after she ate breakfast and that's when I realized I'm starving. I got up and greeted rose and got an apple but it wasn't enough for some reason, so I ate about five more. rose gaped at me and I shrugged, I remembered what I was there for and pulled roe upstairs into one of the spare rooms. we sat and started to chat. when I told her everything she started to flip on me. I kept asking her what but she wouldn't answer and just say 'wait till blue tells you'. what the hell does she mean? I just shrugged it off and actually decided to wait for blue.

after a whole hour, he finally woke up. I waited for him to finish his breakfast so we could talk. he was confused but he shrugged and said okay. I waited in the room for about 15 minutes till he came up and then we talked. I told him the same thing I told rose. he looked puzzled and then his eyes got big, and then he had a goofy smile which was adorable...

"What?"

"hmmm I guess since you don't know werewolf instincts you wouldn't know, but I for sure thought you would"

"oh for Nutella Christ already tell me!"

"Love, you're pregnant" then he smiles at me.

I thought about it then my ideas widen. I was happy but also scared. I started to flip out, and then, me being me, I passed out against blue.......