Chapter 17- Marked

i wake up again and i feel the warmth of the bed, i figure it must be heated. i get up and go down stairs and get breakfast until i see the time, 7:30 in the afternoon...nice slept in all day....juuuust great. i decide to just get a snack but i feel everyone giving me smirks and grins which is weird. i eat an apple and some grapes before heading back upstairs into my room.i decided to change and when i look in the closet there's a nice light blue dress laying on a chair with a note. i read the note which says 'wear this and follow the roses outside (; -Blue' i stare at the note then put on the dress and do my makeup and my hair then i head down the stairs but when i get down stairs there's no one around. i walk outside i see a trail of rose pedals and candles. i take in the few and follow them all the way to where they lead.

they ended up leading to a hill looking over the lake and on top of the hill is blue in a really nice tuxedo with a picnic layed out for us.i walk up and he helps me and i just gaze at the beautiful view. after i take in the sight i hug blue and thank him. we eat the food which was really good and we drink some nice wine and chat.it turned out he really wanted to have a romantic dinner with me without everyone else and he wanted to get to know me, the real me. we both got to know each other better the longer we chatted.

after awile i noticed blue was giving me a look, like he had something on his mined so i decided to get it out of him.i get close to blue and grab his face in my hands making him look at me.i get closer to his face and i feel my face heat up i see his does too.

"blue? whats on your mind"

"i-its nothing"

"tell me please"

after that the next thing i know i'm pinned down on the ground with blue on top of me with a lustful look in his eyes.he leans down and kisses me and i kiss him back. he starts trailing kisses down my neck to my sweet spot which i moan at when he licks at it and i feel his k-nines enlarge and i gasp.

"can i?"

i nod knowing what he meant and i feel his k-nines punk sure my skin and go deep into my neck.i whine at the sudden pain and feel a few tears drop.after a few minutes he pulls out his k-nines and licks the spot. he sits up and wipes my tears but at this point i'm really dizzy and i feel like i'm wanting to pass out.blue tells me to just rest and i don't argue as i fall into a deep sleep

The next morning i wake in blue's bed with his arms wrapped around my waist.i cuddle into him and i hear him chuckle at me which i ignore because i know i'm gonna have to get up which i don't wanna do.

"love wake up i have something to show you"

"just a few more minutes..."

blue gets up and i groan and sit up as well trying to rub the sleep out my eyes.blue picks me up carry me bridal style into the bathroom and he set me down in front of the mirror relies that im now in pj's which blue must have changed me into and i blush at the thought.blue puts his hands on my shoulders and when i look in the mirror i see what he wanted me to see. there is a tattoo of two wolves in a shape of a heart (pic at top but ignore the wording)on the side of my neck and when i look at blue there is the exact same one on his neck.

"i marked you yesterday, and this tattoo proves it, no one has one like ours because its ours and ours only"

i nod in understanding and just stare at it for a few minutes to take in its beauty.i turn and around and I've blue a quick kiss and he smiles down at me.

"i love you my angel"

"i love you too blue"...

WOOOOOOOOOOO HE DID IT GYHBJNHUY GTFVHTBUU GYBBJNU HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER BOI!