Chapter 15-sleepover and pranks

lavarie runs into the room and starts bouncing on the bed and talking a hundred miles per hour.after a few minutes shes finally calm and we all sit in a circle and i introduce rose to lazarie and lazarie to rose.first thing we do is chat.we talk about boys, lazarie ask how me and blue are and i just shrug because i don't know honestly i just know he was mad i couldn't sleep with him tonight. i asked if she had a mate and she actually does his name is ben and she describes how childish he is and how he loves playing games, especially scary ones.next we ask rose and she said she doesn't have a man or a crush so that was quick.after that we all talked about what our childhoods were like we and rose told our childhood and lavarie told about hers and blue's.they actually had a very happy childhood which was different from me i could tell cause after i told lavarie hugged me and she was crying and was telling me that it was okay and i even saw rose look at me with sad eyes.i quickly changed the subject and we started talking about ourselves each first lavarie then rose then me.

after awhile we decided to do each others hair and nails.my nail were painted a ocean and back theme rose was painted a flowery theme and lavarie's were painted a spooky theme.after nails was hair my hair was but is french braids rose's was is a braid bun and lavaries was in a fish tail.we watched a movie after that while we waited for our nails to dry.the movie was alright by the end of it both lavarie and rose were crying but i wasn't because it was kinda relate able except for the boys death part.

after that we chatted about what to do and lavarie had the greatest idea to prank the boys.we thought up ideas we decided to prank blue by making slime and putting it all over him. were gonna prank heath by splash cold water on him and were gonna prank derik by putting a fake dead body in his bed.we start with derik and we put up a camera then we me and rose go to blue with a camera and lavarie goes to heath. after awhile we hear a scream probably from lavarie and we pour the slime on blue.he jumps up with a look of anger. me and rose run down the hll and meet lavarie who's running from heath.they start to catch up until they stopped and we keep going until me relies why they stopped.we reached a dead end.we turn around innocent looking faces and they all look mad.blue picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and heath grabs rose and lavarie. we squirm around but they give up after awhile but i don't i keep squirming.they take us back to our room without saying anything and we look a little shocked until they leave with a 'we'll get you back' they we all exchange terrified glances.they leave and we shake it off and sit back down talking about what their faces looked like and how funny they looked.we decided after that whole thing that we should watch a movie or two and goes to sleep.

i think we got threw about one and a half maybe two movies before lavarie and rose were both asleep while i was wide awake.i kept hearing voices in my head i couldn't shake so i went and sat by the window and just stared out at the moon thinking to myself.i guess i got lost in my thoughts enough to get me to go to sleep because next thing i knew i was passed out...

~🌸🌸🌸...🌸🌸🌸~
HELLO PEOPLE I haven't talked in awhile hope u have been enjoying ZE BOOK but here to say sorry for ze short chapter hope you enjoyed it tho also don't why I keep saying ZE instead of the but WHATEVER SEE YA PEEPS PEACE OUT ^w^ <---(btw that's a face 😂)