Chapter 14- Come With Me

seconds later rose jumped on me with her arms so tight around my neck they threatened to choke me.i smiled and hugged her back.

"HANNAH I MISSED YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!! I WAS SO WORRIED"

"i know um sorry about that but i'm here now"

she grabbed my arm and dragged me inside and sat me on the the couch while she ran and got her car keys and grabbed my arm again and dragged me into her car and we took off somewhere but i didn't question her. we arrived at the mall and i squealed and so did rose.we ran inside and went to starbucks first to get our energy for the day.i got a caramel frappe and she got a mocha frappe.we first took off to my favorite stores and i got a a few crop tops and t-shirts i also got a few pair of ripped jeans and ripped jean shorts along with some regular ones. i also got a few hats, some sports bra's and shorts for runs, a jacket or two for when i go out running, some finger-less gloves which i love, a few casual cozy shirts with sweat pants and some pj's .rose got a lot more casual pretty close she even got some dresses and some Jewry with some hair stuff.

after all of that we leave the mall starving and rose tells me she has a surprise restaurant were going to.when we get to the restaurant i instantly recognize it as the one me and rose always would sneak off in the middle of the night to go to because we went there when we were little.we walk inside and sit at the table we always sat at and order the same thing.i order pancakes and bacon and she orders grilled cheese.we eat and chat for awhile about stuff we did when we were younger and how we have both been we even talk about boys which is funny for me. everything was going awesome until  i smelled that all too familiar scent, blue.i gave rose a look which she was confused by but i didn't give her a Chance to say anything before i ran outside dragging rose behind me.i saw blue waiting at our car look anxious and i stopped and ran back inside not knowing what to do. i run into the the bathroom with rose knowing that's the only place they couldn't go.i think and think and pace around the bathroom with rose with a really extremely confused look, i stop and get an idea, i call blue with the last plan i have left i tell rose to wait outside the bathroom and to scream if anyone comes near her.the phone rings and blue picks up instantly.

"hey hannah, didn't expect you to ca-"

"i have a deal"

"a deal? uh whats the deal?"

"ill come with you IF you let rose come"

".....shes not wolf"

"neither was i"

"your my mate"

"shes my only family now we gotta deal or not?"

"fine! only if you you stay with me"

"i cant TOTALLY promise" and with that i hang up and pull rose back into the bathroom.i explain everything about wolves and that stuff to her.after all of it i just look at her and she starts laughing and tell me it was a good prank.i ask her if she promised not to scream if i showed her and she agreed.i shifted into my wolf and rose gave me a look with surprise,a little fear, and excitement shift back and she starts telling me how amazing that was how how pretty i looked and she goes on and on and on.i stop her and ask her if she would like to come with me and my 'mate' and she agrees overly excited that i thought she would be.we walk back out into the restaurant and outside where blue is.i glace around knowing hes not alone and see about 10 other cars.my eyes widen and when i look back at blue hes grinning at me. does he love me enough to bring that many people?....wow......i introduce blue to rose and rose to blue and rose starts what she always does.she examines him and starts to judge he and test him and i just stand there and laugh.after rose finishes she tells me hes 'a good one, probably a keeper' and my face heats up.blue just grins and opens up the back door for us and we get in.we talk quietly the whole way to the house so blue wouldn't hear and it was quite funny because blue gave us a few curious and frustrated looks which we giggles at.when we arrive home me and rose run inside and up to my room were we put all of our stuff and slop down on the bed.we wait for blue to call us so i can introduce rose to everyone and a few minutes later i hear blue call for us.we run down stairs and everyone claps rose gets a little embarrassed but i shrug it off due to it being only the main people in the pack.for the next hour or two we walk around talking to everyone and due to those drinks we still have energy.i get an idea and call blue's sister lavarie (pic at top) and invite her to a sleep over in my room. me and rose prepare my room with movie, popcorn, candy, and sleeping bags.we get dressed in our new pj's and wait for lavarie and after a few minutes there's a knock on my door.

"i'll get it!" i get up and walk over to the door and open it and there stands lavarie.

"WAHOOOO! LETS GET THIS STARTED GIRLS!"