Chapter 11- water fight,art,and love

"Wake up love"

"Five more minutes..."

"It's 2:00 it's time to get up"

"Noooooooooo....."

I feel my body and realize I'm back in my human form.I pull up the covers and start to drift off to sleep when suddenly water hits me and I shoot up out of bed and scream.i look over to see a laughing blue and I snarl at him.he hears me and takes off running and I chase after him.

"Get back here you bastard!"

I stop chasing get him when I get an idea.I gather as many people as I can and we get water guns and water balloons.we wait in my room for blue to come looking for me.

Five minutes we hear blue calling for me.we all struggle to keep in our laughs as we get ready and aim for the door.the door swings open and in comes a worried blue.

"FIRE!" I yell and everyone starts throwing water balloons and squirting their squirt guns.

After we're all out we all take off running knowing he's gonna be upset but it was worth it.we run and start splitting up some people duck into rooms, some hid under things, and some run out the door.I duck into a room and lock the door sighing in relief that I got a hiding spot.I turn around and hold back my scream of excitement when I see its an art studio.I probably shouldn't have touched anything and I should have asked but hello this is me we're talking about here it looked old anyways.I get a lot of supplies and set everything up and start sketching out my drawing.i decided to draw the lake from before but in a more fantasy type of way.I start painting the base colors and get the materials ready for the main part.{pic above}

A couple hours later I'm finished with the drawing and it looks absolutely beautiful.I pull my knees up to my chest and stare at the painting.I start to drift off to sleep starring at the painting and then I hear the door bang open and I shoot up and turn around to see blue obviously freaking. He runs over to me and In gulfs me in a bone-crushing hug.i hug him back knowing that I probably spaced out and never heard him or anyone calling for me but I get so into art sometimes it's hard to get out of the mode I get in until I'm finished.

"I was so worried, why didn't you answer when we were calling your name"

I start to get worried he might get more made about me painting so I try to get out of the hug to walk over to the door so he wouldn't see but it doesn't work, he just pulls me closer.

"I-I was d-doing stuff, I-I zoned out, s-sorry"

"What were you doing?"

I sigh knowing I'll have to tell him,please don't be mad...

"Iwaspaintinginthisartstudioifoundandiknowishouldofaskedbuticouldnthelpit,itwassotemptingijusthadtoimsososoooosorrypleasedontbemad..."

"Uhhhh what?"

"Sigh.i found this art place and I know I should have asked but it was so tempting and so I started painting and I was painting and I zoned out and I'm so so soooo sorry please don't be mad..." I close my eyes expecting to get hit or slapped like I use to for not obeying but I feel blue hug me tight and kiss my forehead and then set his head on top of mine.

"Why would I be mad love? I think that's great, may I see?"

"I-it's really bad...." I say while feeling my face heat up from embarrassment.

He pulls me up so my legs are wrapped around his waist and my arms are around his neck.

"everything you make is nothing but beautiful, just like you angel"

he grabs my chin and pulls me into a soft kiss which turns into a rough passionate one.i have my eyes closed as he starts to french kiss me we fight for dominance but he wins easily open my eyes after he pulls away for air and I realize were in his room.he lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me seeing that I'm still trying to catch my breath he starts kissing my neck gently looking for my sweet spot.when he finds it he licks and kisses it as I shiver.he starts to pull off my shirt and reveals my sports bra.i quickly cover up my body in embarrassment, no ones ever seen my body before except me.he grabs my arms and pins them above my head while trailing kisses up and down my stomach.after a while he starts to pull off my pants and panties and well you know what happens { BACK SINNERS, NO SINS 4 U, sorry (; }.