Chapter 20- The Call

i decided to wait till blue was done to ask him questions so i was bored out of my mind while i waited for him.i decided to go explore a little more of the house so i started at the front door and made my way around the house.it was so huge and they had everything like a cinema and a game room and a room that looked like a little girls dream there was hair products everywhere and makeup and dresses.i headed back to my room and before i entered my room my phone vibrated.i take it out a didn't recognize the number but i shrug and being the dumb person i am, answer it.

"hey sweet heart, nice to finally be able to talk to you"

i froze not knowing who this was or what was going on but i decided to talk, maybe get some answers

"who are you?"

"my names Dominic, alpha Dominic, from the....darkness pack" (pic at top yall)

i gulped as he said those last two words and i wanted nothing more than to hang up but that would be no good.

"what do you want from me?"

"I've heard about your ability's sweet heart, what i want is you, more specifically, your body. i want you to bare my children"

i shiver and hold back the urge to scream at him and go off on a rant.i feel silent tears run down my cheers at the thought of being taken again, and this time, being raped.

"i will never, your a scumbag that cant get a woman and you know it, i bet your mate rejected you, or maybe she even killed herself because of you" i finish off with a growl.

i hear a growl come from the other end of the phone.bingo i hit a nerve.i give a smirk and decide to take this a bit farther.

"shes probably in heaven looking down on you and cringing as we speak, or if she is alive, off with some over the top handsome man with a gorgeous 6 pack and muscles like a god" i add a purr for extra effect.

i hear i think one of the loudest growls ever, besides blue's, and i'm surprised my phone didn't shatter.

"you listen here, sweetheart, you don't know what your talking about so i'm going to come to that pathetic pack of yours and get you in, lets say, a few days?" he finishes with a chuckle.

"if you even come near us, it'll be war and you know that"

"a war i'll be, see you later sweetheart"

and with that he hung up and i was beyond mad, but i wasn't just mad, i was also scared to death, and hurt.i walked back and forth in my room thinking about everything that he said and tears were just pouring out of my eyes.i felt myself getting dizzy but i just kept pacing back and forth not moving my head.i snapped my head up when i heard my door open and at the door it was blue. he looked beyond worried when he saw my teary face and he started walking over to me but i must of snapped my head up to fast and it was catching up to me, i started to get extremely dizzy and i started to fall but i felt blue catch me and sit me on the bed. he was shaking me lightly and yell something but i don't know if it was to me or someone else.my eyes closed and few minutes later i felt something wet hit my face so i sprung up and starting gasping for air. when i finally looked to see what was going on i saw rose with an empty glass and blue beside me.then were looking at me confused and i just gulped and gave blue a scared look and he told rose to let us be alone.after she left i took a deep breathe and got ready to tell blue what Dominic said...

"blue...after you left....i got a call, from the darkness pack's alpha, Dominic." i finished with a gulp.

"angel? are you alright? what did he say?"

"first, before i tell you, i want to know something....who were those people in the basement?"

blue froze but the sighed and ran his fingers threw his hair, "those people were rouges, they trespassed and the ones you probably saw where some that were from the darkness pack but the weird thing is some of the are from the darkness pack and aren't rouges. i guys they must of been spying on our pack, or you..."

"o-oh i-i'm s-s-sorry" i say a little speechless, that means that the ones who took me might have been the darkness pack... "well i need to tell you what Alpha Dominic said..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after i finished telling blue everything Dominic had told me he just sat there, wide eyed, staring at me.i felt the tears start to come again so i looked down without saying anything.after a few minutes i felt blue's arms wrap around me and pull me into a tight hug.he pushed my hair to the side and got real close to my ear and i could feel with warm breathe on my neck which made me shiver but on the inside my wolf was purring with delight.

"angel, i swear to you with my heart and soul and my life that i will not let that mutt get his filthy hands on you" he finished off with a low growl.

i felt safe after that and i just relaxed into blue's arms. after awhile blue picked me up and we layed in bed watching tv for awhile but i'm unsure of how long because not long after i started feeling sleepy and soon fell into a deep sleep.

~🌸🌸🌸...🌸🌸🌸~

SORRY MUFFINS I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN AWHILE I JUST KINDA TOOK A BREAK BC I WAS REALLY TIRED FROM SCHOOL BECAUSE WE HAD A LOT OF TEST AND ALSO OTHER REASONS BUT YEAH AND WHEN SUMMER COMES ILL UPLOAD MORE, THANKS AND I LOVE YA MUFFINS.