Chapter 12- Just a Fun Day

the next morning I open my eyes and see a gorgeous six-pack.I trace my fingers along every line and hear blue growl in pleasure, I giggle and look up to see he's still asleep, I slowly and carefully get out of bed and put on a long light grey shirt and some really short shorts I put my hair in a bun and put on some shoes.I sneak downstairs and get breakfast only a few people are awake and it's weird because they're giving me odd looks.

after breakfast I head to the door and when no one is looking I run out into the woods.I needed some fresh air and with blue asleep, I knew no one would let me go so I had to sneak.i run to the lake I had seen before and sat down under the tree close's to it. I sniff the air smelling a fresh breeze but then something smells off, its humans.I shift to my wolf form just in case and run off towards the smell.I stop when I see a child around the age of 3 maybe 4 playing in a patch of flowers with dirty ripped clothes and no one else around.i slowly walk up to the small child and she doesn't even notice me until I'm inches from her.I lay down and set my head down hoping she'll understand not to be afraid.she slowly walks over to me and starts petting my head then she scratches underneath my chin and I purr in delight.she giggle's at my purr and I take it that she trusts me now.

"good doggie! i mean Wolfie!"

so she does know ima wolf, not a dog.I sniff the air for any other human scents and there are none at least not until the city.i pick the small child up and put her on my back and carry her back to the lake.once we get there I think about shifting back cause I had taken my clothes off before shifting and if she told someone else they would think it was from some story she read due to her age.I decide to shift behind one of the trees and change and when I come back her eye's are sparkling with amusement.

"Woah! were you dat wolfie that was here?! dat so cooooolllll!!!!"

"heheheh yes I was" I say as I pick her up and carry her over to the water.

"whats you doin???"

"ima wash you off your really dirty and smelly" I plug my nose for extra effect.

"AM NOT!"

"well you won't be off I rise all that dirt off you" I take off her clothes and leave her little underwear on as I take off my sock and use it as a rage. I take a flower and crush it for a smell and dip it in the water then I start scrubbing off all the dirt.after I'm finished I take her out take off my other sock and dry her off after I'm finished I take off my shirt and rip it until it looks like a tiny tank top that just goes over her under wear.i have a sports bra on underneath so it looks normal without a shirt.I pick her up and start heading back to the pack house when I get there I see blue outside commanding people to different area's to search.i knew I was in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble this time so I snuck around to the back door and up into my room.I set the little girl down and played with her until I saw blue come pounding into the room with a sad and worried expression which turned excited, happy, and really angry when he saw me.he ran over and gave me the biggest hug I think there's ever been I actually couldn't breathe.I smacked his back and he didn't even budge so I tried his pressure point and that didn't work either.I start getting dizzy from no air when he finally let go and I started to fall but he instantly caught me.

"sorry I just missed you so much, I was so worried please don't ever do that again love"

"Ummm how long was I gone???"

"about 5 hours love and no one knew you even left"

'5 HOURS WTF?!?!?!?!'

I think he realized the surprise in me because he pulled me close to him and I instantly calmed down.to be honest I don't know what part of this is the mate thing and what's not but hey I ain't complaining.

"Hello, sir!" I feel my eyes grow big as I remember the little girl.

'Shoot, hopefully, blue won't be too mad...' Just as I thought about how I might be mad I hear a growl come from him as he pulls me as close as he can to his chest.

"Blue it's okay, it's okay, I found her by some flowers and took her back here"

"What?! She could have been a trap!! There could have been people waiting to kill you!!"

I whimper a little at his loud tone which sends me back in a flood of memories which I try to fight off but fail so I at least try and hide the tears.

"S-sorry" I say as I wipe off the tears. I bend down and pick up the little girl as she yawns I lay her down on the bed and pull the gigantic covers over her little body.when I turn around I see blue eyeing my body and I remember I'm only in a sports bra.i try and cover my self up quickly but blue stops me.

"You look good that way, don't change love"

"B-blue y-you k-know I H-have to" I stutter while my face heats up, a lot.

"Who said~" he said in my ear which made me blush even more than before.i then think of something I could do which would be fun, buuuuut make him made.

I walk over to the door and open it quickly and right before I leave I say "guess you want the pack to see me like this~" I see the angry expression on his face as I dash out of the room and down the halls.I hear blue's loud footsteps coming closer and closer so right before he reaches me I take a sharp turn that makes him run into the wall.I knew I should keep running but I couldn't and I fell on the floor laughing so hard I couldn't breathe in a matter of seconds.next thing I knew blue was on top of me just barely holding himself up.

"You think that's funny, huh?"

I nod knowing it couldn't get worse but hey, I wasn't lying.

"I'll show you something funny~"

He slowly leans down and gently kisses my sensitive spot which makes my face instantly look redder than a cherry.he pulls away and looks at my face and burst into laughter.I look at him mad for making fun of me because I'm sensitive on my neck.when he's turned over on the floor looking away I get up and run upstairs into the room, I knew how to get revenge and it was gonna be soon.I ran into our room and open the window and then ran into the closet.a few minutes later I hear blue walk into the room and growl angrily and mumble to himself as he left the room.yes I know I laughed at him first but that was because he ran Ito a wall I mean come on! Him messing with my sensitive spot is just rude.so I come out of the closet and pick up the little girl from earlier and carry her to the little children's room while being careful blue doesn't spot me.once I put her to bed I walk back to my room and change into some tight soft pj's that are super comfortable. I lay down in bed happy with how the day went and slowly drift off into a deep sleep.