Chapter 16- Room Decorating

i woke up in my sleeping bag with a soft blanket which was very confortable.i yawn and stretches then look around and see no one. i change quickly and look around for lavarie and rose.i find them down stairs getting ready to call me.

"oh! your finally awake! come on were getting decorations for my new room!"

"YEAH COME ON SLOW POKE!"

they both run outside to the car and i follow them.we go straight to the mall and go to some fancy furniture store.rose gets alot of nice things but she only gets a few things before we go to the next store.and for the next two hours we go from store to store to store buying stuff.after we finish we stop at a mc donalds and get something to eat then head home.as soon as we get home the boys start unloading the stuff into rose's new room .we thanked them when they finished and we started organizing rose's room. when we finished her room was a nice white and purple themed room with a few poke-a-dotted stuff.we walk down stairs and see a few people rose hasn't met.i guess blue wanted me to introduce her to them so i start off and we chat with each person until we get to about the third person and someone grabs rose and growls.i turn around to see its Diesel our top hunter and fighter other than derik and heath and blue. we look at him confused until he growls 'mine' then we all smirk at each other.

"w-what's g-going o-on?"

"hehe he's your mate rose!"

"w-what!"

"CONGRATES GIRL" lavarie says which we all laugh at her over excitment for her friend

"...mine...." i can tell his wolf is over joyed but rose is scared at hell. we explain to rose everything about having a mate and explain everything to Diesel about how shes human and its different. rose agrees to become wolf because it would be cool but she wants to wait awile which Diesel agrees to.rose and diesel walk up stairs to chat. me, lavarie, and a bunch of pack members sit around the big tv and watch a movie. threw out the whole movie we were all shouting at the tv screen for some reason , probably because the people were so stupid. we all stopped yelling when blue came in with a worried look and we all looked at him and he looked at us.

"i thought something was wrong you guys were so loud, jeez"

"oops sorry bro"

"yeah sorry blue cant promise we'll be quiet now tho"

he left we a sigh and we continued to watch the movie yelling at the screen again but not as loud as we were before.we watch movie after movie and by the end of it half of the pack is with us. blue walks back in later shocked at everyone but were so into the movie we don't even notice him come in.we walks over and sits next to me and puts his arm around me.i tense up at first but i calm down and lay into his side.after awhile i get bored of the movie so i start listening to the rhythm of blue's heart beat.after awhile of that i was knocked out cold.

short chapter peeps sorry bout it but i wana have a few calm chapters