Chapter 24- ill risk my life for you

all the wolves from the packs come down in a stampede and start to devour my pancakes i just sit there and giggle a lot, the alphas eat nicely like their at a fancy restaurant while giving their packs mad looks at they make a mess trying to shove as much down as they can. i had already eaten some pancakes but i was still hungry and i barley usually eat anything. i thought because i use to have a none eating problem that the hunger is stronger now than before, and that's what blue thought as well. i didn't eat anything more tho, as i went upstairs to change and wake blue up because his lazy butt didn't hear me yell. i get into the room and change into some comfy shorts and t-shirt then i shake blue awake.

"wha?"

"blue i made pancakes you better hurry before there all gone"

with that he jumps out of bed, gives me a kiss on the head with a 'thanks angel', and races down stairs.i sit on the bed andpull the covers over my legs before i start to draw a little sense i haven't had time to sit down and draw in awhile. i ended up drawing a nice picture of a cliff with a sunset behind it and a girl on the cliff with her arms out and her hair behind her in the wind, she looks really happy and peaceful. i set the book down and decide to read now to pass time, i pick up the book i had gotten '13 reasons why' (LOVE DA BOOK) and it makes me think how me and Hannah are relatable, ya know besides our name.i read a lot until i hear it, the one sound that would start a chain of actions. a growl, not just any growl, the one i heard over the phone those days again.

i race into the closet to get changed into a more appropriate outfit, as i finish blue comes running into the room. he tells me where to get the weapons as we run down stairs and pass the door i see the bloody war going on outside, i didn't think id even seen a war get this bad and this bloody so fast. blue takes me into the basement and stands me in front of a cage, it his bares so closes together a rat couldn't even fit threw. i give him a confused look and just stare at him until he shoves me in, not hard tho just lightly and enough to where i'm in, and locks the door.

i relies what hes doing and start growling and screaming at him to let me out and let me fight, i tell him this is my pack also and its not fair, but he just walks away. he knows what i can do, he knows for damn sure i can fight so why lock me up? for his own peace of mind?, bastard.

a half an hour passes and i'm just listening to everything happening above,its like listening to the screams of everyone you love without being able to do a damn thing to save them,until something unimaginable happens. a deathly pain strikes me right in the chest and i have no idea what it is, as i feel my wolf take over and my magics kick in i know i'm bout to find out.... 

my wolf uses my magics to blast the whole iron door open and it hits the floor with a loud, BANG. i just sit in my mind and watch her as she races threw the room to find the exit. when she finds the exit she runs out and fly's threw the window breaking it and flying up into the sky.she searches for something but i'm just confused until i see blue playing in a puddle of blood with what must be dominic about to slash in throat open.

 i become full on enraged and my wolf lets me take back control as i fly down to the ground and stand protectively over blue. i can see that if i could move he would be giving me a worried angry face right now. i tackle dominic to the ground and growl in his face while my wolf mind links derik to come take blue away, most of dominic's pack as ran away and a lot of our wolves are injured so its just me and dominic.

 i struggle to pin dominic down so i shift to my wolf form ans push him down harder. when blue is gone i get up and me and dominic go around in circles .dominic's attempts to clash at me but i doge it easily. i try and use my fireball on him but he brings up a force field I've never seen before in my life. i get taken back a bit and think about running encase this gets to be too much and the house might get hit. before i knew it dominic was slashing at me again and he hit my shoulder this time. i let out a quiet whimper before i went back to being enraged. i tackle dominic to the ground and slash his neck with my claw.he starts to cough out blood but he quickly bits my neck while scratching my sides. i try and pull away but it just makes the wound deeper and i try to howl but he has my lunges closed.

I look around and relies everything is starting to go black but the pressure from my neck and back are gone. i look down at dominic's body and its just there, lifeless and gone, he must of died from blood loss which is weird. i backup a little bit and let out a weak howl, to let someone know so i don't die here , before the darkness consumes me and all i can see is black..