Chapter 5- Saved and a werewolf

I wake up and see that I'm in the same room, in the same bed, great.I look beside me and see a picture frame that wasn't there before.I take it and look at it and see a picture of the lake I smile widely at it this piece of beauty.I look around the room for a blank book of some kind and find an empty book that looks like it was gonna be used but was forgotten about.I open up the pages and see them all blank.I find a pencil and sketch out the picture of the lake but in a more fantasy type of way.after I finish I look down at the drawing and sigh.if only I had real art tools.I never really thought I was that good at art but I did it sometimes to release stress or when I'm bored.

For the next few hours, I draw and draw and draw until my arm hurts so much I have to stop.I look at all my drawings and see I've filled about half the book and smile at my work and put it to the side.bing. I hear something I'm my pocket and pull out my phone and hug it tight.I'm saved, I'm saved, I really am saved!. I call rose and start crying when I hear her answer.

"Oh my god Hannah it's you it's really you!" I hear her yell/scream, I also hear wind so I'm guessing she's in a car or running.

"Rose, oh my god I missed your voice I missed everyone's voice I wanna come back home so bad I just can't and also don't know how" I say with sadness laced in my voice.

"Why can't you?"

"Long story but a little kid here needs me and I don't want to leave him, plus I don't know where I am but I'm surrounded by woods"

"For one, take the kid with you then, for two, I'm working on that I'm going to the police station right now"

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!"

"It's no problem trust me, you being gone is a problem but this, this is just the biggest relief of my life"

Suddenly I hear footsteps running.I guess some heard me.

"I gotta go try to track this call I'm gonna get caught bye rose!"

I turned off my phone and shove it in my back pocket so I'm sitting on it.Blue burst through the door and glares at me with anger in his eyes, oh boy this is gonna be good.

"Who were you talking to?!" He yelled at me and I almost wanted to run and hide but I stood my ground.

"None of your business" I sit against the wall looking at him and the door, which is now off its hinges.I hear a growl and look at blue seeing it's coming from him.i look at him weirdly as he couches his fist and his eyes change from there perfect blue to a hazel color.

"Run!" He yells at me but I can't, I'm frozen.

I watch as he turns into a gigantic wolf with black and white fur.now most people would be scared and shocked as all hell.but I was scared as hell but also in awe because I fricken love wolves!!!.he starts walking towards me and I snap back and start trembling and fall to the ground, I back up against the wall and feel the tears coming out of my eyes, damn I'm scared, wonder why. I close my eyes thinking he was gonna hurt me as he gets really close.I open my eyes to see the beautiful wolf staring at me with now light blue eyes just like blue.he gets close and licks my tears off my face as I start to giggle.

"Stop!! That tickles!!!" I say threw giggles.

I think I saw him smirk then he started licking me all over while I was trying to breathe through giggles.he finally stops and looks at me after I giggle and I look at him with a smile wide on my face.uuuuuuugh what is up with me he kidnapped me, he's a wolf,and yet me makes me so happy, I don't even know what I'm feeling I just I've never felt it and it makes me really happy but also scares me because I have no clue what it is.the wolf who is apparently blue walks into the bathroom and back out, topless might I add.i feel my face heat up as I look at him but quickly look at his face not wanting to stare and I see him chuckling.i pout when I see him laughing at me.

"Here," he says with a smile and hands me some clothes.

"Put these on we have a lot to talk about"

I nod and go into the bathroom I see the short sleeve shirt.i keep my long sleeve one on and when I change I stare at the cuts on my arms as I feel the teardrop from my eye.i quickly wipe it away and pull my sleeve back up as I walk downstairs and see blue with two other guys.my face heats up in embarrassment as they all stare at me walking down the stairs which I had to fight the temptation not to slide down.I sit down on the couch with the guys across from me.

"Soooooo what's goin on?"

I see blue sigh as he looks at the guys and back at me." as you saw earlier I'm a wolf, werewolf to be exact, and so is everyone else here.i thought you'd freak out more that's why I didn't tell you I also thought you would hate us..."

"Are you kidding that's so fricken cool!!!!" I saw with excitement in my voice.

The boys loom at each other and back at me, I think I just blew there mind.

"Really?" Blue asked with disbelief

"Duh, I love wolves! I mean I uh like them yeah there cool..."

Blue laughs a bit and then smiles at me happily.he motions for the guys to leave and looks me in the eyes.I blush and look back at him.

"Okay so you have probably been wondering why your here and now you know half of the secret, time for the other"

I look at him completely confused.

"So for werewolves, we have an alpha who in is charge of a punch of wolves called a pack, then there's the beta who's the second in command and the Delta who is the third in command.I'm the alpha of my pack here and my beta is Heath and my third is Derik.So werewolves have people we call our mates it's like our other half, like our missing half and spend a lot of time looking them and when we find them it's the happiest day of our lives and from that day on we dedicate our lives to protect them and love them."

I take in the information and nod and understand." but what does this have to do with me?" I breathe out.

He sighs a little shakily and looks me in the eyes,"Hannah,y-your my mate..."