Chapter 19- threat

the next day i woke up next to blue and he's sound asleep.i smile and get up and get dressed for a morning, or late night i dont know, run.i get on my usual outfit and head down stairs and out the doors.i think before leaveing and i decide to shift into my wolf, i take off into the woods and run for awhile before heading to the lake. By the time I reach the lake I'm exhausted and I collapse right next to the water.i see the sun start to rise and smile to myself as I start to close my eyes I hear a noise behind me.i jump up and spin around looking for who or what made the noise.

"Who's there!?"

"Now don't get your fur in a bunch princess...."

I jump back a little suprised that the anonymous person actually answered but I quickly regain my stance.

"What do you want?!"

"Just a chat, sweetheart~"

I growl at the nickname and he just chuckles.a second later he comes out from behind a tree and I can see what he is, he's a black wolf with one deep red eye and one yellow eye.i look him up and down as he just stands there and let's me do so.i sniff the air to get his scent and he smells like burnt firewood, good to know.

"So princess, like what you see~"

"Humph, hardly"

After that he just chuckles and we stare at each other for a few minutes before I even notice....it's actually quite dark out and I jump when I relies last time I checked it was just becoming day.the anonymous wolf chuckles as I take off running to the house.how could this be? I was talking to that wolf for not even ten minutes? What happened?.when I reach the house I can hear Yelling and smashing and right before I open the door g tackled by a few of the pack members and after awhile I have half the pack surround me all screaming 'luna' and waging their tails.

"Guys? Why are you guys in your wolf form? What happened?"

"We were looking for you Luna! You kinda just dissapeared and we thought you ran away again" they all look to the ground and whine and that's when I relies how much I mean to them. I grab the guys face, the one who told me how worried they were, and I tell him and promise him I'll never leave.he thanks me and tells me that I can't go inside tho. Blue is apparently on a rampage right now and we have to wait for him to calm down. I thank them but tell them how tired I am and that I need some rest after today because a lot has happened. I go around the house and climb the tree and jump threw the window into my room. I see it's a mess and I shrug it off and shift back into my human form and change into some clothes and climb into bed. I pull the sheets over my body and fall asleep.

The next morning I hear mumbling but I just take it as part of my dream and stay asleep until I feel something go across my mark and I shoot up and gasp.when I look around I see no one but hen I look down and see blue's arms around me. I feel my neck where my mark is and I feel it wet and I shiver.

"Angel are you okay? I couldn't wake you up, after yesterday I was scared to death something happened to you"

"I-I'm alright, but what happened yesterday?"

"Besides you going missing, we got...a threat"

"From who? Threat about what?"

"it was from the darkness pack and the demons, the darkness pack don't agree with you being alive because your a hybrid but their keeping you alive because their alpha wants you as his mate sense your strong and he hasn't found his, the demons are apart of the darkness pack and they want you with them" he's says with a growl as he holds me closer.

I gulp and get as close to blue as I can like someone's gonna come right now and take me away.i was kidnapped once and I learned to like it because of how nice they were but to get taken away from my family again with a worse pack....I don't think I could handle.me and blue just sit there for a wile before he calls Derik and another wolf up to our room.he tells them that there job now is to be my guards and to make sure nothing happened to me.they just nod and stand outside the room.

"Angel? What....happened yesterday?"

"I was out for a run and I met this wolf and we chatted for what I thought was about ten minutes and when I looked around, it was dark, so I ran back here"

His eyes widened and he thinks.i give his a confused look and he looks up at me like he just figured something out.

"It Edger, he's one of the wolves around here blessed with magics but he's the the only one who's in the darkness pack and that uses his magics for bad"

I nod and get up and get dressed while blue starts heading out the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To find some people...and some answers...."

He leaves the room and I think about he said and it clicks.the people in basement....are they from the darkness pack?.....where the ones who took me...them?....