Epilogue

It's been 12 years sense clary's been born. me and blue decided to have a second child, he's 4 years old now, its a boy and his name is Blue J for blue jr. I think its cute because its like blue j the bird. rose had her own child as well!! her name is Daisy and she's 2 years younger than clary. Lavarie spoils both Blue J and Clary 24/7, sometimes i think they I like her more than me, then they prove me wrong by doing sweet things. clary never fights with Blue J, if he steals something from her she lets him have it. shes too nice and kind, and I love her for it. daisy and clary play a lot and it's adorable, Clary says that her goal is to find her mate and live happily like me and blue which makes me blush every time, Daisy says she doesn't want a mate and wants to be independent but that'll change.

a few hours later everyone is over at the house, we decided to throw a party. it's a Halloween party and everyone's dressed up, I'm an angel and blue's a devil. clary is a witch and blue J is a vampire. Rose is a princess and Lavarie is a bunny. all the boys are just simple football players, very unique. the kids play outside, the boys watch tv and the girls gossip its good to have everyone back together again and seeing their family's and how everyone was doing. blue's parents come and get the kids and take them to their house when it gets later, so all the adults can party. we dance like crazy and rose stands on the table and screams, I almost fall from laughter and blue headbutts the wall for no reason, this is the funniest thing ever. as it gets later most people are passed out but me and rose surprisingly.I thought Rose would be passed out but she helps me clean the house for everyone so they don't have to. after that I drag blue to bed and fall asleep next to him, it was a short party but wonderful to see so many happy and familiar faces. I hope to do it again in the future just to see everyone together and happy again.

The End

~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED THIS STORY, ITS THE END, AND IM GONNA BE EDITING THIS THEN ITS GONNA BE DONE, I LOVE ALL YOU MUFFINS AND GOODBYE