Chapter 30- just like that?

I woke up to screaming. loud loud LOUD screaming, I rushed down the Cali's room to see her surrounded by the boys. rose isn't here neither is diesel so that's a question, I walk up to Cali and help her calm down while kicking all the boys out. after a few minutes she calms down and I ask her to explain why she was screaming.

"I'm just taking everything in and then the one boy scared me then they all scared me."

"Yeah I know the feeling, at least you weren't kidnapped"

"heh, yeah"

"so, what do you think?"

"it's a lot but.... I believe it, and I'm accepting Derik as my mate"

"ALREADY?!"

"yeah he seems nice, and it's nice to know I have somebody who won't cheat on me and will love me for who I am"

"truly true, but then again, it's that much better to tease them, I mean the look on their faces must be priceless, ill have to do that sometime"

"your so bad"

"I know" we both laugh and agree.

I invite her down stairs for food and she agrees. before we go I ask her to pretend to be afraid of blue so I can smack him and she agrees. we walk downstairs and sit at the kitchen island. blue waves at Cali and she starts to fake shake and walk up to blue and smack his head.

"STOP SCARING HER"

"IM NOT DOING ANYTHING?!"

"YES YOU ARE YOUR SCARING HER YOU PRINGLE"

"HOW AM I SCARIING HER?!"

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU LOOKED AT HER YOU STUPID PRINGLE"

3.....2.....1......annnnnnd he caught on. blue glares at me and then picks me up bridal style. i squirm around and yell.

"HELP ME HULK IS KIDNAPPING ME AGAIN"

"Hulk? really?

"yes shut up Hulk and put me down"

"No"

"hmmm whaaaaaat if I ran away hm????????"

he drops me. literally, drops me on the ground and smiles. I glare and take off running upstairs and slam my, or our, door shut. he pounds on it, I run over to the window and make it look like I jumped out, then hide under the bed. blue busts open the door and see's the window then starts to freak out. he runs out and everyone else comes in but him. I peek out and tell them to shhh and they all laugh. I go back and rose comes into the room. they explain everything to her and she hides with me. diesel comes in and looks for rose, Cali tells him that she never came in the room and he starts to freak out. blue comes back and he and diesel start to freak out together. me and rose burst out laughing because we couldn't hold it in and they stop and look under the bed at us then we just wave.

"BLUE IT WAS AWESOME WE WENT TO NARNIA"

"that's in the closet"

"IT WAS A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE"

"Get your pretty ass out here"

"Why you looking at my ass"

"Like I said because it's pretty"

"leave my ass alone jeez, it's very shy"

"Not for long"

"yeah ima stay under here"

diesel doesn't even argue and just drags rose out, she hasn't stopped laughing. I stay under the bed and throw stuff at blue, he sighs and leaves the room, or I so I thought, that Pringle hid and when I came out he grabbed me. everyone one else left so it was just me and him. he grabbed my ass and I gasped but then smiled.

"HELP HELP THERES SOMETHING IN HERE TRYING TO KILL ME PLEASE HEEEEEEELP THEY GOT BLUE"

just like that everyone came running in and glared at me. I laugh, rose comes in and sees blue and punches him hard. I laugh and she drags me out of the room, she's over protective, but hell its fun.