Chapter 26- one week later....

its been a week and i just stop taking the pills the doctor  told me to take. she said that i'm fully healed now and that it was so quick due to the alpha blood from when blue marked me, not gonna lie, i blushed a lot.Blue had to attend a meeting with the other alpha's to discuss the whole war thing and now i'm heading to the little kids room. i walk in and i see them all in a circle whispering but when they see me they jump all over me knocking me down. their faces are so bright they could burns someones eyes i swear. i sit up with all the little pups and see jackson and put him in my lap, i grab a book from the floor and started reading. that's what i did for the next few hours, read, i read a bunch of books and most of the little pups are passed out except jackson, so i decide to sing him a lullaby. i stand up holding him like a baby and start to hum.

"rockabye baby on the tree top

when the wind blows blows the cradle will rock

when the branch breaks, the cradle will fall

down will come baby cradle and all

little does baby know that he is safe

when he's caught in the arms of grace

he is safe not matter where he goes

as long as his soul is as pure as gold"

it seemed to work because when i looked down, he's fast asleep. i smile and set him down on one of the beds and look over all the kids smiling. i almost scream when i feel two arms snake their way around my waist. knowing who the hands belong two i just scowl with a smile that i cant help.

"ya know, your gonna be a great mother one day"

and the award for the reddest cherry face goes to me! my face lights up red and i just look down trying to hide it but fail miserably. truth be told i'm terrified of having children, i mean yeah it'd be nice but i'm just scared of doing everything wrong...

"hey cherry face, meet me downstairs for dinner, i have plans for us tonight~"

i gulp and smirk knowing that he;s trying to do. i turn around and give him a kiss and trail my hand up his shirt tracing the outline of his ab's which i know turns him on. he lets out a low growl and i know that's my opportunity. i take my hand away and run off into our room and lock the door. moments later blue is banging on the door.

"fine, ill get you later, but i wont stop~"

as he leaves with those words my heart speeds up so fast it scares me. i decided to pick out a dress i found in the closet that will sure drive blue insane with how much it shows, if ya know what i mean. i take a look at the clock and i still have a few minutes so i decide to start walking downstairs slowly looking at every detail of the house i never noticed before.i took notice at how the top of the wallpaper has a design were there's swirls and it alternates so every other one was either a regular swirl or it was upside down. and that on each side of every door there was a small table with a vase and a flower, the vases were everyone's favorite color or colors with there favorite plant or plants. when i finally reach downstairs the whole table is set up with fancy food, candles, rose pedals, and my one and only prince charming on the one side. i almost tear up as i sit across from him and look over everything.

"this is beautiful.....thank you"

"no problem, the best for best"

"okay that was cringy"

"yeah i know"

after dinner me and blue talked for awhile but he got this look, like he was planning something and i couldn't figure it out. after i finished talking about a time in high school where some guy tried to flirt with me and i kicked his butt, blue got up and grabbed my hand pulling me up too. we look each other in the eyes until he leans in slowly and kisses me. not long after our kisses got rough and deep and i haven't even relised that blue had picked me up and my legs were wrapped around his waist until i pulled back for air. blue took us up to our room only breaking our kisses when we needed breath and laid us on the bed. we went over to the door and locked it and came back over to me and slowly took off my shirt. we started kissing again as i took off his shirt too. i started tracing the outline of his ab's again as he trailed kisses down my jaw onto my neck. he tugged at my pants and i tugged at his and we looked at each other, eyes full of lust, knowing exactly what we were going to do....