Reviewer: @beauty_in_heart [semi-hiatus]

† DISCLAIMER †

Okay, do know that I am, in no way, a professional author, I can basically help you with other things, please keep that in mind. Other thing is, know that English is not my first language. I am good at it but I can't go all in depth about grammar. I can tell you about tense and all, but not about little things. Other than that, I will try and help you as much as I can! You are most welcome to check my writing style on the NotTalkedAbout Examples book or my own book, for that matter.

PREFERRED GENRES †

• Fantasy
• Romance
• Teen Fiction
• Or any other genre
• If its a fanfic, I will only probably take twilight or any other book. Please refrain from giving me One Direction or Justin Beiber fanfics. Know that I rarely take fanfics.

† PAYMENT †

• You have to follow me on my account.
• Add my book 'The Girl Who Sat Beside Me' in your public Reading list.
• Reading or not reading my book is optional. :)

† RULES †

• Don't do your payment unless I have accepted you.
TAG ME (beauty_in_heart) when you comment a request so that I know when I have been requested.
• As soon as I have accepted, complete your payment and you can't undo that after you get review. Seriously, its rude. I haven't asked much from you.
• Completely fill out the form with the password.
•Please comment and let me know when you get your review.
• Please don't ask me to review two books at a time. Once one is done, then you can request another.
• You can ask another admin to do the book you requested from me too, but you just can't undo the payment.
• If I found your payment undone after the review, you would be put in the Black List and you won't be getting any review or help from here.

† OTHER †

• Please know that my reviews can take sometime. Currently I am a bit Busy with exams. I will try to give you your review ASAP.
• There would be a Pending List and a Queue in the end of this chapter. Pending list will be for those who haven't completed their payment yet.
• I would read only 5 parts of your story including prologue.
• If I like your book enough, then I would continue reading it.
• I can't help you with covers much. Sorry. I know nothing about them. :p
• Password: Your favorite book.

--------

† FORM †

★ Fill this in one comment.

• Username:
• Story Title:
• Short description (Try to keep it as short as possible and interesting):
• Status (ongoing/complete/on hold):
• How harsh review can you take on the scale of 0-5 (where 0 is not harsh at all and 5 would be completely honest and harsh):
Genre:
Password:

† CRITERIA FOR REVIEW †

• Title
• Summary
• Characters
• What I think Chapter wise.
• How much I like your book.
• Others (there could be anything. Maybe some tips or whatever I think was missing, what and how can something be improved and all)
• More

-------

PENDING LIST

-You will be taken off once added to queue.
- Inline Comment on YOUR username once you are done with the payment.

***

♣ 1. THE HEIR by ChanelSpence

------

QUEUE

KEY:

(•) - Reviewed.
() - To Be Reviewed.

***

♠ 1. Man's Breath by IslandApricot (•)
♠ 2. Element by ChandlerHinton (•)
♠ 3. FAST TIMES by pandalee528 (•)
♠ 4. The Girl And The Dragon by DragonGirl_97 (•)
♠ 5. The Boy's Dream by IslandApricot (•)
♠6. fireflies by grace-full ()
♠7. Bridge jump by kaykay113226 ()
♠8. Men and Capes by IslandApricot ()
♠9. The Bad Boy Is My Best Friend by XxImagination20xX ()
♠10. Ceaseless Fire by Cady_Cheshire_ ()
♠11. Summer Lies by IvynaXox ()

------

BLACK LIST

♦1.

--------

PLEASE TAG THE PEOPLE THAT YOU THINK ARE INTERESTED! (This was mentioned in the first part of this book)

DO NOT FORGET TO TAG ME! (I will get the notification and I can get back to you ASAP)