Broken Promises, Shattered Heart

BOOK: Broken Promises, Shattered Heart

AUTHOR: @Daydreamer1637

COVER: i really like your cover! The only bad thing I have to say is that it's kind of hard to read your title with all cursive. I'd suggest a mix of cursive and print, but it's still very cute.

TITLE: Your title is lengthy but alright. It's also self-explanatory. I don't have that much left to say.

SUMMARY:

So I'm an absolute sucker for short summaries

So I'm an absolute sucker for short summaries. So I can't say much because it think your summary perfectly executes what your book is about.

CHARACTERS:
- Olivia Barton: i feel for her. watching someone you love fall in love with someone else is terrible.
- Harry Badeaux: c'mon now bro. He's fucking it all up on all levels
- Tara: a sweetheart honestly
- Gabriella: I actually don't dislike her unless she's manipulating Harry to leave Olivia behind (which I doubt but you never know)

RUSHED: I don't think it's rushed because I love the way you write. It's not the traditional story and I've always loved those, great job!

PLOT: I like your plot,  even though I'm not very sure where it's heading.

DESCRIPTIONS: I think you could do a little better describing the surroundings of the setting. I know readers are supposed to focus on the characters and their action, but I do love knowing what the background of a story is like.

OVERALL THOUGHTS: it's good. I like that your chapters are short and simple.

HOW FAR I GOT: chapter 15 just because your chapters were so short and an easy read which I love to death.

OTHER:
- was i hooked: yes I was dude
- did i like it: yep. i thoroughly enjoyed it :)
- would i keep reading: yes i will, just because the chapters aren't too long that they drag on and on!

MORE:
In some places you tend to write "olive" instead of Olivia lol. I've pointed it out in chapter three (below) and it's highlighted. There are more places, I just thought you'd want to see an example for when you edit.

ADVICE: keep writing for sure! You've got a great book ahead of you

ADVICE: keep writing for sure! You've got a great book ahead of you. Sorry I couldn't be anymore helpful :( not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

My questions for you:
- was this helpful?
- was i too harsh? sometimes I feel too brutal or not enough! just let me know.
- were you offended?

Please PM or comment if you have any questions about your review! You are free to request from me again! :)

Thank you,

— dreamfloats