1. Little miss goody goody gets brave

Samantha Pov-

I wake up with a pounding headache. Why the hell did I drink so much last night? I did remember hooking up with some attractive guy but I wasn't that drunk at that time. It all just went downhill after that, I started throwing back a bunch of shots and now here I am with no clue how the hell I got here. I hadn't had it this bad in a long time.

I have been getting myself together, for the most part less run ins with the cops, fewer arguments with my parents. I hadn't tried to move out in a least a month. The last time was because they threatened to send me to some bullshit all girls school out of state, once I walked out they realized that I would rather live on the street and gave up.

It wasn't their fault, I wasn't a bad kid I just really hated it here and I hated not having complete freedom to do whatever I wanted. Ever since my brother died this stupid town has been getting less and less appealing and I'm counting the days until I can get the hell out of here.

I threw on one of my school outfits, jeans and a hoodie. I didn't really know why I went so far to cover up how I actually was. I guess I was trying to go through high school under the radar and drinking and hooking up with guys wasn't really under the radar. That's why I did it outside of school with people who weren't in high school anymore.

I am 18 so I'm a legal adult and I use this to my advantage. My parents have stopped trying with me because I will just threaten to leave and I can since I'm 18 now.

School was a pain but if I passed and had really good grades which I do I can get in to a college out of this hell hole and I'm finally free. Maybe getting arrested by the police is not a good way to do this but none of the charges ever stick so my record is spotless.

I hop into by blue jeep, she is my baby I used the money that I had saved up back when I was working as a waitress and bought it off of one of my dad's friends.

I arrive at school 5 minutes until first period and began the day that would change everything. Well I didn't know that yet so it was just a normal day so far... dun dun duuun. My brain needed some serious rewiring I was just way too strange sometimes.

I was walking down the hallway to my first period class when someone slams straight into my back and I go falling forward, face planting right on the ground. I try to breathe and calm myself down so I don't do anything stupid but I was beyond pissed. What kind of idiot runs into someone like that. This wasn't some cheesy teen romance where the guys helps me pick up my books and I fall in love with him no he is going to get an ear full today.

"What the hell? Are you blind? Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and start paying attention to the where you are going." I yelled turning around to see who is the idiot.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that?" 

Crap. Did I really just say all that to Wes? He was the school's bad boy. Well so much for the whole not being noticed crap I kept telling myself every morning.

"Well if you took your head out of your ass maybe you would be able to tell instead of having to ask me." 

Why am I still talking? Please shut up, why can't I control myself? I needed to get a better filter mine obviously isn't working correctly.

"Well if it isn't little miss goody goody being all brave." Wes laughed, I almost laughed with him. If he only knew what I did in my free time it would really shut him up.

Wes Pov-

She as perfect. It was like too perfect to pass up, stereotypical bad boy and good girl love story. Hunter would love this, he can't wait for me to pick the girl and introduce him to her, Goody two shoes Samantha would be perfect. She did smart talk me when I ran into her but I don't mind it just adds to how perfect the whole thing really is. This bet is going to be the easiest thing I've done in my whole life.

It was Hunter's idea he told me that I couldn't get a good girl to fall for me. It was the teen romance cliché that we were bringing to real world. See if it actually works, do the good girls fall for the bad boys? I guess we are about to find out.

Samantha was as good as they got, her reputation spoke for itself. She doesn't have many friends. She apparently spends all her free time studying and doing other boring activities so no one sees her outside of school. Which I have to admit is kind of suspicious, but I won't question it. Her lowest grade is like an 92% which is like 20 points higher than my best grade. She was going to be a challenge considering she does nothing and has zero social life. Her days literally revolve around school and school work which is very sad.

I've decided I needed to show her how to have a good time and who doesn't love a good challenge?

A\N:
Sorry this chapter is kind of short it's just an introduction to the story.
The majority of the story will be told in Samantha's point of view but when I feel it is needed there will be parts in Wes' point of view and other characters as well.
I hope you guys enjoy my story idea and my first chapter please vote and comment. If you liked this please consider checking out my other stories.