2. That's called stalking

Samantha Pov-

It was freezing, the wind was going crazy and my car was in the shop. What the hell has my life turning into?

"Get in loser." 

A car pulls up next to me. I flip her off while I hop into the car. 

"Why do you still go to school. It would be so much fun if you would just hang with me all day instead of going to that hell hole."

"I've got to graduate and get into a good college. You know that's my whole plan, get an academic scholarship at some college far away from this crap town and drag your sorry ass along with me," I laughed. 

"And this is why you're my very best friend. Maybe I'll find a nice community college take some classes. Get a job that's better than the crap one I have now."

"Nel, at least you got a job." I laughed. 

Nel is my best friend, she graduated high school a couple years back and now works at this tiny dinner with the devil for a boss.

"It's not my issue you got an attitude problem and a short temper." She rolled her eyes. 

That's exactly what my last boss told me before literally shoving me out the front doors. It wasn't my fault he kept putting me on at the same time as some annoying chick that always whined about how her boyfriend was cheating on her. I could only take that for long, maybe I shouldn't have tripped her and made her fall on her face dropping some plates she just picked up from one of the tables. I'd do all over again if I could that chick was annoying.

"Whatever that dude was a jerk."

 I hated my boss when I was working at some stupid family restaurant. He would get mad for no reason saying shit like that's my name on the sign don't ruin my name blah blah blah. He's lucky I didn't trip him.

"Where we going my place or yours?" Nel asks.

"Actually can you drop me off at the store I'm going to grab a few things then I can get myself home when I'm done." 

She does exactly what I ask and I hop out and walk away without any finally glances. We were best friends but only really because she was the only person that could really tolerate all my bullshit and she was one of the only people that didn't annoy the crap out of me. We just sat around watching movies and getting drunk all the time and sometimes we would go out but I usually did that alone when I had nothing better to do.

I grab a basket and go down the aisles picking up some random shit my mom never buys. My parents may have stopped trying to discipline me but my mom just stops buying me stuff. I have to go pick up my own toothpaste and shampoo and shit sometimes even my own food. They really just gave up on me. They still are technically paying for it since I just swipe some money from my mom's purse whenever I need to do a run and grab some stuff.

Once I finished checking out, I started on my short walk home. It was about a ten minute walk from home which wasn't too bad. It was cold but so was my heart so who was I to complain.

Once I got home there was a knock on the door. I was guessing it was Nel wanted to hang out tonight probably wanting to watch Silence of the Lambs she has a love for that movie that I can't even begin to explain why. I have stopped trying to argue with her about that movie she just goes on and on about how the older movies are so much better than some of the newer ones. She says shit like that's why they are called classics. She gave me a headache sometimes but I've learned to stop getting her all worked up about certain things.

I swing the door open and it isn't Nel standing there smiling but someone I very much didn't want to see.

"How the hell do you know where I live?" I say before he can even make out hello.