3. New terms

Samantha's Pov-

I followed Wes into the restaurant I really had a death wish. Coming back to this hell hole would definitely kill me. We found a booth towards the back and waited for his friend Hunter to join us. I didn't know who this guy was I don't think a guy named Hunter goes to our school so I'm guessing he doesn't, maybe he is older.

A guy with sandy blond hair and green eyes slides into our booth next to Wes, I swear he looks familiar. My heart stops when I finally recognize the boy sitting across from me. I hooked up with him, meet him in a bar the usual.

"Hunter this is Samantha." Hunter smiles, i know that he recognizes me, I can see it in his eyes.

"Samantha have we met before, you look just so familiar." He was playing me, this jerk.

"I guess I just have one of those faces, you know." I was hoping he wouldn't say anything but i knew that was useless.

"Yeah maybe you do, but I swear that it is something else." He smirks at me. 

Wes is just sitting there confused, I don't blame him either. I had nothing but bad luck tonight, when the waitress showed up it was none other than the bitch herself.

"You've got to be kidding me" Mandy says, that girl really needs to be tripped again.

"Afraid not, I just couldn't stay away from the great food they serve here." I say jokingly.

"Don't make me get the manager." she threatened.

"Please do, I bet he missed me." I just couldn't help it. I had to just ignore the stares coming from the two boys sitting across from me.

"What will you two have to drink." She turns her attention to Hunter and Wes not even giving me another glace.

"I'll have a sprite." I say smiling. She doesn't even write anything down and continues to ignore me. That's just rude i'm a paying customer banned or not. "I suggest you write that down before I report you to management." I threaten, it was an empty threat because i was banned from this restaurant and we both knew it.

"I'm sorry but I'm not aloud to serve people banned from this restaurant." Mandy says in the sweetest voice.

"Banned?" Hunter laughs. 

Wes was surprisingly silent, I honestly don't blame him.

"Yeah she's a psycho crazy chick who tripped me in the middle of the dinning hall and Stan not only fired her and banned her from the restaurant but also had to literally throw her out the front doors." Mandy smiles, i bet she just loves making me look like the bad guy.

"You missed that part about the attitude problems and anger issues." I say angrily. She was getting on my last nerve.

"You are something else Sam." Wes finally speaks. 

I see Stan across the dining hall of course he's got eyes everywhere. I stand and make my exit I didn't need to be thrown out a second time.

Wes' Pov-

"I picked the wrong girl didn't I?" I ask Hunter after Samantha leaves.

"Yeah I got to say, You really Thought she was your good girl?" He thought this was so funny. She's got everyone fooled, how could I be so blind? "Hate to say this but she is the opposite of good girl."

"Yeah she got banned from a restaurant." I had a weird feeling Hunter wasn't telling me everything.

"That's not all my friend, I met her at a bar last weekend. We totally hooked up, she was downing shots like it she does it every night. Not that i'd be surprised if she does. You picked a straight up bad girl, she's like the girl version of you bro." 

He is right, She was just like me drinking, hooking up with random people for the fun of it, attitude and anger issues.

"I need to find a new girl." There were plenty of more nerds in the school but part of me was just so intrigued by Sam.

"Or...you could keep the one you got and change the bet." He was up to something.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Get her to date you, not just hook up you got to date, get her to fall in love with you. She says those magic words and you win. I just don't think you can tame a girl like that gives me better odds in winning." 

This was harder than the finding a good girl bet, a lot harder. If Samantha was anything like me getting her to settle down was not even an option. I would need her to accidentally fall in love with me. I didn't know how to do that, I was definitely losing this bet.

"Fine how long do I have?"

"Graduation." 

I had the rest of senior year for this girl to fall in love with me, that was plenty of time I hope.

I join Samantha outside, she looked annoyed. I wanted to know why she does it. Why does she need to hide behind a good girl facade. She was lying to everyone at school, but why?

"You really got banned from this place?" I ask chuckling. It was very amusing.

"Stan has had it out for me since I told one of the customers that the chicken tasted like cardboard. 

"I'm surprised he didn't fire you then."

"Yeah he put up with me all the way until I tripped that girl. It wasn't my fault she complained about her boyfriend cheating on her 24/7." She was something else.

"You're not what I expected goody goody." I smiled, she wasn't the good girl I thought she was but I liked her that much more because she proved me wrong.

"What can I say I'm full of surprises." 

I was really trying to control myself here. I was trying to tame her player ways not encourage them. It was hard though, I was using every last bit of will power I had to keep myself where I was. I knew Hunter could tell I was struggling, he was giving me that knowing smirk. I really wanted to punch him.

"Why do you do it? Why not just be who you are?" I didn't get it.

"I need to get into a good college on scholarship and a college far away from this crap town." 

She didn't bother explaining anymore but I understood if she got into trouble all the time at school it would look bad to colleges. But why did she want to leave so bad? I didn't think there was anything wrong with this town.