12. My own personal hell

Picture- Sam's outfit

Samantha Pov-

I was only out of school for a day which happened to be a Monday but when I told Delaney about everything including my feelings towards Wes confusing as they were she dragged me to the mall to get a new outfit for my day back. She wanted something to make 'Wes take me right then and there'. Those were her exact words and I knew better than to try to argue.

Shopping with Laney was definitely a challenge. I was looking at more of maybe a new jacket or something but she wanted me to get a cute dress. I was not a dress person but in the end I found one I didn't absolutely hate. It was grey and had cut outs that showed some stomach. It wasn't too short so Delaney approved of the choice. I bought a navy bomber jacket to go with it that had some cute patterns on the back. Laney forced black heeled boots on me but once I put them on I realized they weren't as bad as  I thought.

I was kinda of scared to walk into school today since the last time I was here basically I told everyone to fuck themselves. I also felt suddenly uncomfortable in my outfit. This was not something I wore everyday but I looked hot so I ignored the voice telling me differently.

I walked down the halls confidently ignoring the stares of my classmates. I walked into first period and sat next to Dario. 

"I'm guessing this is because of Laney right?" 

"Yeah she is very stubborn."

"She was extra jumpy this morning." Dar laughs. 

"She loves meddling in other peoples lives, doesn't she?" I smile. 

"It's only her favorite hobby." He jokes. 

Once first is over I'm disappointed I haven't seen Wes yet,maybe this was all Laney's evil plan but i was a willing participant. I stop by my locker on the way to second, and the moment I've been waiting for finally happened.

"Hey Sams." Wes says smiling like an idiot.

"Sams? That's a new one." He hasn't been calling me Sammie as much since I told him about my brother. I mean I told him I didn't mind him calling me that, I even said I liked it but be never listens does he?

"Walk me to class you idiot?" 

"Of course." He smiles throwing his arm over my shoulders. I was definitely starting to like this dude and even I couldn't deny it any longer. 

"You look gorgeous by the way," He whispers in my ear before I enter my class. That was enough to make this whole day and everything I had to suffer through with Laney bossing me around like a lunatic all worth it. Wes was making me a big ole softie and I wasn't complaining. 

--

I was relieved when the final bell rang I could just go home and relax with out being bothered. And that's when my phone went off. I look to see that it is Nel and quickly answer. 

"What's up Slut?" I say. 

"Please tell me you don't have plans today," 

"Nope I'm all yours, what are we doing?" I was curious because with Nel it could literally be anything.

"I want you to meet my new boyfriend." That was something I did not expect.

"Since when?" 

"I said I had a hot date last time we talked." 

"So it went well?" I question. 

"Oh no he cancelled. He said he wasn't feeling well. I thought it was probably just a lie to get out of the date so I insisted I made a great chicken soup and forced his address out of him. But when I got there he was all beaten up and stuff so I took care of him and he is just the perfect man." She sounded so happy when she talked about him.