7. I'm going to kill you

Samantha's Pov:

I never more excited for it to be Friday. The whole school was buzzing about some stupid high school party which I never go to and I would be finally free, well for only two days. I was at Lunch with the twins and Wes who never seemed to leave. Where was his friends? He had to have some before he started to stalk me, Right?

"Wes where are your friends?" I blurt out. 

"Graduated." That's when I remember Hunter. How could I forget, he is Hunter's friend, that I also happened to hook up with. 

"You mean Hunter?'

"'Yup, He's all I got." That was kinda nice, I had only Nel for awhile but I guess now i have the twins....and Wes. 

"He seemed nice when I met him."

"That's only because you slept with him." I was speechless. I can't believe he knew about that. 

"Sam, you slept with Wes' best friend?" Delaney shrieks.

"It's a long story." I say not wanting to get into specifics. 

"She's lying, she met him at a bar and fucked his brains out." The twins faces were priceless. 

"I'm going to kill you, watch your back Wes, I'm coming for you. I am going to kill you and its not going to be quickly." I threaten.

"Whatever you say Satan." I shove him hard causing him to fall out of his chair and land on the floor. 

"Dario you were so right about these two." Delaney says smirking at me. She was going to get it. 

"Shut up before I rearrange your face."

"Someone is feisty today."  Dario laughs. Those twins were going to need to watch their backs just like Wes. 

"Watch out all of you," I glare at them.

"You should totally come to the party with us." Delaney perks up. This causes Wes to laugh. "Why are you laughing." Delaney looks confused.

"It's just Sammie going to a high school party. I couldn't even imagine it." I'll show him.

"I would love to go." I smile. Wes looked shocked, he thought for sure I would say no. It definitely not my scene. I preferred the local bar where the guy accepted my fake ID even though he knew it was fake. 

"Yay I'll come over your house and help you get ready!" She was very energetic sometimes. 

"Yay" I say in a dull voice. I was not excited. My parents would definitely home and we weren't exactly on the best terms like ever so hopefully they don't try to start something. 

--

At the end of the day Delaney decided to ride home with me, she said I needed a lot of work. I obviously did not agree. I didn't try to fight it anyway, I had agreed to go to this stupid party now I had to suffer the consequences. 

"I need to make you look totally hot for Wes." 

"What? I'm not getting hot for Wes!" I shout at Laney. 

"OH come on it is so obvious that you two have feelings for each other."  She was on crack. 

"I barely know him, we literally just met." 

"Excuses, excuses." Laney shakes her head.  I pull into my driveway hoping for the best. I lead Laney inside and am very revealed that my parents aren't in sight. 

"Yo babe what you doing tonight?" Nel shouts as she is spread out on my couch. 

"Nel what the hell are you doing in my house?"