5. Some Stalker Creep

First period was the same as it was everyday, boring. The only thing different was that I was getting more looks, some where out of fear, others like Clare were glares. I never got so much attention, I was always looked over. It was about half way through the period when the door opens and a boy I've never seen before strolls through. He was attractive and I could hear the girls in the class swooning. This is what I have to deal with, these people are lucky it took me all the way until yesterday to finally punch one of those airheads. 

I'd say i was surprised when the new boy sat in the vacant seat next to me. I was having a hard time figuring this boy out. He was wearing a simple black t shirt and a pair of jeans nothing too spectacular. He seems to finally notice my presence and sends me a smile and I almost fell out of my seat. That was the kind of smile that stopped girls hearts, and made them fall at your feet. I couldn't help but start to compare it to Wes' million dollar smile. 

"Are you just going to sit there and gawk at me all day?" The new boy laughs. 

"I wasn't gawking." I say sternly. 

"Then what are you doing?" 

"Observing your face." 

I can't believe those words actually came out of my mouth. His smile grows and it doesn't take long for laughter to take over him. His laugh was contagious and I soon joined him. 

"Samantha, don't make me kick you out again." My teacher says. I roll my eyes at her. I continue to laugh and so does the boy next me. "You know what both of you out of my classroom, you are being disruptive."

"See you later teach." I wave leave the class the boy without a name close behind me.

"Kicked out of your first class on your first day now that's impressive." I say once we leave the class.

"What can I say I fell into the wrong crowd." He says jokingly making me smile. I could already tell me and this boy would get along just fine. 

"So do yo have a name?" 

"Dario." 

"Well Dario you are one of the very few people I can actually stand in this hell hole." We walk out into the courtyard and sat at the picnic tables until the next period starts.

"Yeah so far I'm not impressed, most of these people are kind of idiots." 

I can't help but laugh he correct I was stuck in this place with a bunch of idiots. Speaking of idiots.

"Sam! What are you doing out of class?" Wes is standing up against the building. 

"Got kicked out for disrupting the class, but it was all this idiots fault." i say pointing to Dario. 

"I'm Dario, I just moved here." Wes gives him a once over, sizing him up.

"Wes would you stop checking him out."

 Wes shoots me a glare but Dario thought it was funny because I saw his shoulders start to shake and I could only guess he was holding in a laugh. 

"Dario that's Wes, he is still in the closet." 

"Samantha would you stop spreading lies." Wes rolls his eyes.

"Don't deny it pretty boy." 

"You think i'm pretty?" Wes brings his hand to his heart and pretends to be emotional. 

"You two are very entertaining, do you guys banter like this all the time?" Dario interrupts. 

"No, she used to be a huge nerd that no one talked to or noticed." Wes says smiling.